What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ashes

Drag Queen

Bench
All the press this morning about Englands tactics of sledging steve smith worked getting him out for 40.
Guess what England, you have Australia 4-209 after sending them into bat. Thats not a fantastic result and I would say given that they struggle to get our tail out that we are well in control of this test and on top.
When we win this test England will be looking at 5 nil....again.[/QUO
All the press this morning about Englands tactics of sledging steve smith worked getting him out for 40.
Guess what England, you have Australia 4-209 after sending them into bat. Thats not a fantastic result and I would say given that they struggle to get our tail out that we are well in control of this test and on top.
When we win this test England will be looking at 5 nil....again.
Have to say young Steve Smith is notorious for sledging his opponents. He's a cocky little shit but an effective one. Predicting another whitewash for Oz.

Old Timer

Coach
All these blokes going on with their sledging are pussy's hiding behind the behaviour police as they know nothing can happen to them.
I say bring back the good old days when there were no stump microphones and if you wanted to have a big mouth you had to be able to back it up like when Stumper Rixon was giving a constant barrage to Viv Richards and the great man finally turned to Rixon and said words to the effect of "meet you behind the grandstand at 6:30".
Needless to say stoney silence from behind the stumps from then on.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
The best sledge come back ever.
Glen Mcgarth was bowling to Eddie Barlow. Who was a rotund guy.
Glen Mcgarth = to barlow.
He eddie how come you so fat.
Eddie Barlows reply =
Well every time a fcked your wife she gave my a biscuit.
Apparently everyone just laughed.
Great come back.

Crush

Coach
Geez Broads send-off for Handscomb was pretty big. Can't wait for the aussies to bowl tonight, our quicks are going to tear their heads off! There is some bounce in this pitch.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Rubbish calls except for Bancroft. The selectors obviously think test match experience is more important than talent and ability. Doesn't matter if previous experience resulted in failure, it's more important than talent and ability. The continued selection of Marsh bears an unhappy resemblance to MacGregor selecting McCrone week after week.and is likely to provide similar results.

On the other hand, I could be wrong.

Crush

Coach
Rain is a killer. I feel it has let the poms somewhat off the hook now. We would have had them 3 down by stumps had we had that extra 90 mins to bowl tonight.
They are predicting rain all summer across all states unfortunately for cricket fans.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
If we had sent back in it would be over allready.
But we should get about 100 more runs .
Then see how the poms go

Last edited:

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
what a ridiculous question. offcourse we should play a day night test
Why is it a ridiculous question, far from one, but typical negative merkin has nothing better to do then whinge cause someone contributed to a discussion and that’s the best you can come up with...., reason I asked was because people at work where saying that the ball does too much during the evening and big advantage to bowlers and the tes5 match will be over within 3 or so days, I was more on keep it but was out numbered that’s why I asked....

Latest posts