What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

Snoop Shark

First Grade
He still pulling a Maloney?

I believe so.

To be honest I’d rather someone like Hodko or Seizer to join us before round 1. Both great organisers, general play kickers and decent goal kickers.

I really hope Moylan ends up in the fullback role come round 1

Ads

First Grade
I believe so.

To be honest I’d rather someone like Hodko or Seizer to join us before round 1. Both great organisers, general play kickers and decent goal kickers.

I really hope Moylan ends up in the fullback role come round 1
Yep, IMO Moylan at fullback is our best chance. What chance are we of getting a half in though? Hodko is probably available but I think his knees are cooked big time.

Chad and Hodko/Seizer does not excite me one bit.
We are better off having Moylan there with Chad, then next year make the big play for Morgan. IMO of course.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Chad and Hodko/Seizer does not excite me one bit.
We are better off having Moylan there with Chad, then next year make the big play for Morgan. IMO of course.

I’m just mainly thinking about general kicking and those extra 2 points that sure as hell come in handy at times. Look Val could shock the world at fullback but I just can’t see it happening.

In regards to Morgs, I’d be happy to throw a mill or more per season, as long as we find a goal kicker. Val could also help with the Morgan negotiations:wink:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yep, IMO Moylan at fullback is our best chance. What chance are we of getting a half in though? Hodko is probably available but I think his knees are cooked big time.

I don’t think the merry go round has stopped just yet. It’s just Manly are a lot more desperate than us in securing a half.

I’m just mainly thinking about general kicking and those extra 2 points that sure as hell come in handy at times. Look Val could shock the world at fullback but I just can’t see it happening.

In regards to Morgs, I’d be happy to throw a mill or more per season, as long as we find a goal kicker. Val could also help with the Morgan negotiations:wink:
Fair point on the kicking, mate.
I'm wondering out loud here, maybe the club could ask the great Peach to be Val's personal fullback trainer...... Peach had wonderful ball skills and positional play as a fullback. Does he live here or in NZ nowadays?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Fair point on the kicking, mate.
I'm wondering out loud here, maybe the club could ask the great Peach to be Val's personal fullback trainer...... Peach had wonderful ball skills and positional play as a fullback. Does he live here or in NZ nowadays?

Last sighted playing for Kurnell in this years A Grade comp...off the bench.

southland

Juniors
Chad/Moylan is the best we can at this point. I'd be trying to grab Ata Hingano from warriors as backup.

Latest posts