What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Dally M Winner is...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Calling it now -
Mitchell Pearce will win the 2018 Dally M closely followed by
Ben Hunt....

Not so sure there ML.
If Mary is still steering our ship, there is a real chance our Josh will be back and if so, he must be a shoe-in, surely ........................ ( and don't call me Shirley )

VOTE 1 - Mighty McCrone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1487998597520.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
As if Cam Smith will not stand out more.

Maybe Evans from Manly with no partner.

Pearce will have blokes take points off him.

I will go with Thurston, has the other JT and gave up rep stuff.

Our best will be our 9.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Not so sure there ML.
If Mary is still steering our ship, there is a real chance our Josh will be back and if so, he must be a shoe-in, surely ........................ ( and don't call me Shirley )

VOTE 1 - Mighty McCrone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1487998597520.jpg

Ok, being serious, l’m promoting Ben Hunt to have a blinder.

As good as Thurston is, can’t see him lasting the season. I think he will retire by May 2018.

Gareth67

First Grade
It would be nice to see a player from the Dragons win the award . As already said Widdop or Hunt have the star quality to do just that , however Tyson Fizzell or Jack De Belin will also give it a good shake . Be nice to see an long shot win for a change - inject some new blood into the award .

If I was betting my hard earned on it I think James Tedesco will be a superstar in a winning team and should score well most weeks with votes.

If things click for the Dragons I expect Widdop, Hunt & Dufty to all score well throughout the year.

Would love to see Jack DeBelin have a blinder of a year defending alongside of James Graham and be rewarded with a NSW jumper. He has pride and passion that boy.

Life's Good

Coach
Way to early but my money is on one of the Cowboys JT winning with me leaning towards Thurston. It’s the perfect fairytale for him to retire as the Dally M winner.