What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

Ads

First Grade
Chad and seizure won’t produce points.

Chad can direct traffic and kick, while Moylan plays what’s in front.

Hingano and Lino aren’t much chop
Both boring
Its more about getting Moylan into the fullback role given we have yet to formulate a game plan that isn't based on Barba. Pearce was the one. Norman would be amazing. Sezer I could cop cause he can kick goals as well. The rest probably aren't worth looking at.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I see the Jets have Jesse Marschke from the Roosters. This kid looked good in NYC in 2016 when the Roosters won the NYC.

Drops the F Bomb like a champ as well

Chimp

Bench
My thoughts are that we need a 6 who will play directly and be a threat ball in hand - that's where Jimmy offers something different, he ain't affraid to run a tough line or back himself.
A Hodko or Seizer type player would offer zero threat ball in hand, which would make our attack even more impotent. Whoever plays 6 has to be a running threat first and foremost otherwise we'll never create any space.
Chad doesn't do that often enough, to add another half of the same persuasion wouldn't work.

southland

Juniors
As lethal a backline as Moylan at fb, Dugan and Holmes on wing would be, I do like what I saw form Moylan in the 6 last season. Trouble is I don't think Chad is that vocal, dominant and organising as he needs to be with an off the cuff player such us Moylan.

Nellshark

Juniors
Looking at the squad released today... is edric Lee really our best wing option? If Val stays at the back??? Geeezus

Stake Removed

First Grade
2018 side maybe from sharks squad

* I have trust in Flanno he has got us deep into finals with squads a lot worse
* We keep hearing that we are chasing another half, Hingano is another unhappy at moment
* If this is the squad i think Paulo needs to be seeing plenty of game time, he can cover Brailey, plays as either prop or backrow, and also can slot into halves depending how game is travelling, he adds more value then Seggy who causes attack to stutter
* The no 17 jersey needs more minutes again with Gall/Lewis both likely to leave we need to ensure who plays 17 gets minute be it Ule/Capewell/Maggy/Nikora any of these players needs minutes under belt for following year
* We may look light on in halves, but who knows till its tested and we know now how often player decides to join at moments notice i am sure another Panther will want out and could come knocking

1 Josh Dugan
2 Sosaia Feki
3 Jesse Ramien
4 Ricky Leutele
5 Valentine Holmes
6 Matt Moylan
7 Chad Townsend
8 Andrew Fifita
9 Jayden Brailey
10 Matt Prior
11 Luke Lewis
12 Wade Graham