What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Perth, Dec 14-18 2017

TheParraboy

Staff member
MMarsh drafted into the squad, talk of him replacing Handscomb.

Like SMarsh, MMarsh has been really good with the bat this season domestically so hopefully he can kick start his test career like his older brother, plus his bowling will be very handy. Perth, MCG and SCG are expecting to be batting decks

Bayliss mentions that poms will be unchanged

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/aust...ll-marsh-pace-back-up-fast-bowlers/2017-12-06

Fangs

Coach
Called it. Was a shoe in from the moment Lehmann endorsed him in public.

Not a real Mitch Marsh hater. Just hate the morons running the show.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Couldn’t wait to get Darsh Jr back in.

Absolutely laughable these selectors are, bloke averages 21 after over 20 tests let’s get him straight back in FFS!!

JJ

Immortal
Marsh is a bit of a joke, but Handscomb was always going to be found out in test cricket - he's talking a big game though, is he also smashing it in the nets?

No doubt we'll see countless articles this week with Australians going on about how great sledging is. A more immature team I've never seen.

Reactions: JJ

Das Gupta

Juniors
The selectors will find any way to get little Marsh back in the side. In form or not. He must have nude pics of Lehmann.

Timbo

Staff member
Would anyone here honestly be surprised if the one they dump for Darsh II is Uzzie?

Fangs

Coach
I'd be a little surprised. Would completely screw around with the batting order.

If someone is to be dropped its Handscomb. Marsh brothers at 5 or 6 and they get their extra bowler.

With that said, its the Australian selectors we are talking about here. Maybe they'll bat Mitch Marsh at 3...

Eelementary

Post Whore
No doubt we'll see countless articles this week with Australians going on about how great sledging is. A more immature team I've never seen.

Hmmmm...

What would you call the way Broad carries on when he takes a wicket, practically dancing down the pitch to get in the dismissed batsman's face?

Passion, sure - but ridiculously immature, imo.

69-05-41

Juniors
Awesome move by the selectors to bring Shitchell back to reinvigorate the series. CA will be counting the $'s when the Marshtards level the series at 2-all. Move over Gary, The COAT (crappiest-of-all-time) is back!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Couldn’t wait to get Darsh Jr back in.

Absolutely laughable these selectors are, bloke averages 21 after over 20 tests let’s get him straight back in FFS!!
Handscomb will be left out I predict...

S.Marsh to move up to 5.......

Double Darsh failures shouldn't surprise.....