What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 memberships - payments

Still Nutty

Juniors
Knights 2018 membership.JPG

I noticed in my recent member correspondence that the Knights are flogging 2018 membership packages already, with the latest offer of a free tickets to the old boys game this weekend if you sign up and start/make payments now....

All well and good until somebody mentioned to me that the ownership of the Knights doesn't transfer to the Wests Group until early November 2017 (I think it is the 1st?) - my question is.....

"Who receives the 2018 membership payments if they are made before the transition to the Wests Group?"

I haven't had chance to follow up yet....but has anybody heard anything on this?

Last edited:

Haffa

My payment was taken last week then reversed a day later.

It's a good question though on who gets the membership funds. You would hope it stays in the Clubs accounts on handover.

Still Nutty

Juniors
http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2017/12/05/_10_000_member_miles.af_news.html

10,000 Member milestone reached

Tue 5th December, 03:36PM
1512448934869.jpg;pvc3fdad24c2ef6a3e

This comes less than four weeks after 9,000 Members was achieved, putting the red and blues in good standing ahead of the 2018 season.

Seems Mitchell Pearce has also given the membership drive a bit of a kick along as well

Haffa

We were at 9200ish when I signed the family up on thursday night. Thats a great boost

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

I dont know when, but it will happen and we will be first...

I dont know if it is altruistic to keen 10k non-membership seats or if they want to keep the option of pushing up prices for big games.

Regardless, i reckon Hunter Stadium will need an upgrade soon

Knight76

Juniors
The upgrade won't be for the Knights to fund, they don't own the ground, just lease it.

NSW gov would be footing that bill.

Latest posts