What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just watched the 1986 episode of Countdown.

Had a real nostalgia trip. I was 10 in 1986. Saw a lot of these episodes. And had the 10 cake out of the Women's Weekly Birthday Cake Book. What a year!

It's true, music industry in Australia isn't like it was back then. And there really isn't anything around like Countdown was. Which is a shame. I am a RAGE aficionado though.

God, I hate to think but I was 23 back then, lol. Another great episode of Countdown, I did cringe though when Bananarama's version of Venus came on, that is one cover version that just left me cold when it was out, I don't mind the Bananas but I did not like this version of the song.

God, I hate to think but I was 23 back then, lol. Another great episode of Countdown, I did cringe though when Bananarama's version of Venus came on, that is one cover version that just left me cold when it was out, I don't mind the Bananas but I did not like this version of the song.

So true. I always loathed Venus but really fancied Bananaramas other songs.