What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Stake Removed

First Grade
If Angus ends up at roosters great brown paper bags they have, I heard that we had been linked to Latrel Mitchell might be more to that if they get Angus

TheTruth

Juniors
Only the shonks could get rid of Moloney & Bird & think they bought decent replacements, watch the Pennys go now, you’re on a downward spiral, Gal is as dumb as dogs turds thinking Pearce should have gone to the shonks, he dodged a bullet

SadShark

Bench
Only the shonks could get rid of Moloney & Bird & think they bought decent replacements, watch the Pennys go now, you’re on a downward spiral, Gal is as dumb as dogs turds thinking Pearce should have gone to the shonks, he dodged a bullet
You make me horny.

TheTruth

Juniors
Well how can a man resist - Big Bad Bob back to threaten us all at The Swamp again.

Under another user name. Again.

Still horny though..........

Can I tell you again how my old man played for the shonks in 67?

Might even throw in how i destroyed the jersey

Go on, let me

SadShark

Bench
Why don’t you stop this bickering & start hoovering good ol’ Uncle Sad’s love seeds through the channel of good times ya frisky little Grinder lovin’ Sphincter animal.

You know you want it. Now just do it! The others on here won’t care - they know I’m free & sick.

TheTruth

Juniors
Why don’t you stop this bickering & start hoovering good ol’ Uncle Sad’s love seeds through the channel of good times ya frisky little Grinder lovin’ Sphincter animal.

You know you want it. Now just do it! The others on here won’t care - they know I’m free & sick.

Ok, meet you at that notorious gay bar, the swamp, in half an hour bitch, I’ll be wearing latex & fur

SadShark

Bench
Now you just keep that angry love a crankin’

I’m about to start spanking away at my elevated work platform you’ve done awoken from a semi-dormant slumber.

M2D2

Bench
Why does Luke keep on starting new accounts and coming in here.
f**k off Luke and all his brothers.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If Angus ends up at roosters great brown paper bags they have, I heard that we had been linked to Latrel Mitchell might be more to that if they get Angus

I’m hearing the Knights are getting ready to make a BIG play for Cordner for 2019. The roosters don’t even want to compete with the sort of money the knights will offer him. Hence why Angus is pretty much a done deal

Plastered

Juniors
So what's this new salary cap rule? You have to have a certain percentage of your cap spent before season start?

Do we HAVE to spend more dosh before the season starts?

Stake Removed

First Grade
I’m hearing the Knights are getting ready to make a BIG play for Cordner for 2019. The roosters don’t even want to compete with the sort of money the knights will offer him. Hence why Angus is pretty much a done deal

At this rate the Knights will have half the Roosters squad

Corey Robinson

Juniors
Yep...def in the shallow end for depth of halves.

Nu brown was it. And he wasnt NRL level for impact

Young flanno. No gonna happen in 2018.

Moylans the best fullback in tbe club.

Id offer brock lamb 12 months. Til Morgan arrives.
At least you know he can do the job.
He created way more tha Nu ever did.
Do you mean micheal Morgan?

Latest posts