What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sri Lanka tour of India 2017

vvvrulz

Coach
80/8 - will do well to crack the 100

Dhoni is there on 40 but he's been as scratchy as f--k. The walking down the wicket and going leg side took the lbw away, nice improv but lucky to survive a couple of french cuts.

vvvrulz

Coach
Dhoni on the tonk now, moves on to 57.

In the context of this match I have to tip my hat to GillyTuggaBevan

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol @ the Mighty team India.

King Flat Track Kholi sees a pitch that isn’t a highway and took off for the hills.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think Kholis break was scheduled for a while, they wanted him to rest for the test series as well but he wanted to play there so happy he has chosen to rest in the shorter forms. Still expect India to win the next two ODI, winning the toss and bowling won it for SL in the first game

Kholi has a massive 13 months coming up, test tours to South Africa, England and Australia. Probably the worst case road trip for a sub continent nation to be on (I think there is a 2 test WI tour in the middle there to regain some confidence)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Kholi was that scared of the first game deck he did something crazy and got married.

He’ll do anything to stay away from a deck with some life in it.

Bazal

Post Whore
India are easily my most disliked international side... But boy do I enjoy watching Rohit Sharma bat in ODI cricket

TheParraboy

Staff member
SL getting a thumping

probably chasing around 400, give or take 20

currently 1/328 - 45.2 overs

sharma 160no

TheParraboy

Staff member
vvv bud, can you tell me why your favourite player is batting at no4? ;)

surely they got hitters to bring in last few overs, ton of wickets left?

vvvrulz

Coach
They're talking about how Rowhit expertly picked the slower one for another boundary - seriously the bloke got it somewhere near the toe, it lobbed of that huge bat, hit the tarmac and galloped to the fence. Fielder was no chance as soon as it hit the turf.

On any ground in the 90s that was a lollipop for the outfielder or 1 at most.