What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entourage

Timbo

Staff member
Loved it when I was at uni.

Don't think it's ageing particularly well though.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I still find it very easy to watch when there’s random episodes on fox.

Movie was garbage though.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Loved the series. Love Billy Walsh, loved Ari, loved Drama. I think I always enjoyed it a little more because I have a friend who is a scriptwriter who is basically as insane and unpredictable as Billy Walsh.

edabomb

First Grade
Very dated show. I was a big fan but I think it may be hard to watch now with the recent scandals.

Didn't like the final episode or the movie. They were just fairytales. Everything is going wrong and then within 10 minutes it is all resolved and Vince is on top of the world again.

Danish

Referee
The movie indeed sucked. I mean the show always enjoyed pulling a random cameo, but FFS they had cameos as primary characters (Ronda f**king Rousey?). Ironically while they kept trying to make airhead non-actors play starring roles, they criminally under use billy bob thornton. No doubt because if any of the main characters had to share screen time with him they'd be completely shown up.

What is really funny though how ridiculously different Turtle becomes over the series/movie. All the other characters are basically the same across the series, but Turtle goes from fat jersey shore reject to slim billionaire entrepreneur. Quite the character arc considering no one else on the show really has any development whatsoever

Timbo

Staff member
Very dated show. I was a big fan but I think it may be hard to watch now with the recent scandals.

Didn't like the final episode or the movie. They were just fairytales. Everything is going wrong and then within 10 minutes it is all resolved and Vince is on top of the world again.

Yeah, agree completely. Ari is basically a walking harassment suit, with everything happening now it kind of takes the shine off the show.

And I'll go you one further than the movie, basically everything post-Medellin is a series of 11 episodes of 'this is a disaster, our lives is over' which is saved by a cameo in the last episode offering Vince the role of a lifetime.

Still, some of the episodes maintain stand-alone brilliance. The episode where they take magic mushrooms at Joshua Tree is hysterical.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
For me my 2 favourite episodes are the episode where they go to Vegas and end up getting in a brawl with Seth Greens entourage and also the charity golf day where Wahlberg plays the round with them.

Johnny drama owns those 2 eps

Latest posts