What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 15

zombie jesus

Staff member
Rodgers cleared to return to muddy the NFC playoff picture a little bit more.

NE/PIT game is huge obviously.

Jags are a dark horse, so-so schedule coming up and they hold the tiebreaker over both NE and PIT if they can catch up.

AB needs 1 catch to hit 100 on the season. First player ever to reel in 100 catches in 5 consecutive seasons.

nick87

Coach
Hear me now... Rodgers is going to run the table, they'll finish 10-6, sneak into the play offs and end up in the SB against the Pats

Hear me now... Rodgers is going to run the table, they'll finish 10-6, sneak into the play offs and end up in the SB against the Pats

You reckon?!

Disregarding however many pins they pull out of his collar bone, that defence is abysmal.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
You reckon?!

Disregarding however many pins they pull out, that defence is abysmal.

I do
I really do... I don’t really care about the defence... if they get in, it’s Rodgers against Foles, Keenum, Brees, Goff and Ryan/Cam

I’ll put my money on Rodgers every time

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Does the NFL and NRL have the same guy decide TV games.

I mean really two teams with no hope in prime time.

kurt faulk

Coach
I do
I really do... I don’t really care about the defence... if they get in, it’s Rodgers against Foles, Keenum, Brees, Goff and Ryan/Cam

I’ll put my money on Rodgers every time

you must have lost alot of money betting on the playoffs the last decade.

kurt faulk

Coach

can you believe not one f**khead seagulls f**kwit player got suspended for the shit they pulled against the jags. a guy tries to jump into the stands to fight some bozo jags fan and he doesn't get suspended? goodell has turned the nfl into a zoo.

Valheru

Coach

Do you reckon 10-6 would be enough?

I can see Carolina/Saints (whoever doesn't win division), Seattle/Rams (whoever doesn't win division) and Atlanta all finishing 10-6 or better. Packers own tie breaker over Seattle. Atlanta and Saints own the tie breaker over Packers. They play Carolina this week to decide that scenario and you have to go a couple of rungs down the tiebreak procedure to work out the Rams/Packers scenario.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Packers and 49's might just spoil others aspirations.

Neither will make the post season.

beave

Coach
Does the NFL and NRL have the same guy decide TV games.

I mean really two teams with no hope in prime time.

Thursdays are locked in well before the season kicks off and can’t be flexed in/out mate. But yes, this weeks game is Cancer v AIDS........

Valheru

Coach
There hasn't been one instance of a game being flexed this season to the NBC slot which I find astonishing. CBS and FOX do have the right to protect certain games from moving (Pats/Steelers this week for example) but there are still plenty of others that could have been moved throughout the season. Seahawks/Rams this week for example wasn't protected.

I wonder what they will go with in week 17. Panthers/Falcons and Jags/Titans look obvious candidates.

skeepe

Immortal
Lol ESPN showing the end of a blowout bowl game instead of the start of the Lions Bears game.

beave

Coach
Bears should have had one more crack at the endzone there before half time. 7 seconds with 2 timeouts 30 yards out. But no, they go for the FG.

f**king idiots

Vozzy

Juniors
Just watched my chargers boy when we are in close games and there is pressure we are such chokers. All today's game shows is we have gone from a low 4-12 team to a middle of the pack team still a lot of work to do to build this team up to consistency. All 3 faces of the game bad tackling dumb passes dumb penalties missing extra points and brain explosions on special teams.

Latest posts