What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official RLWC2017 Attendee Survey

DlEHARD

Juniors
Just got an email about this yesterday, done by Nielsen Sports.

Going to complete it now, red pen at the ready.

Anyone else receive? Surely everyone got one.

DlEHARD

Juniors
It seemed to be just pretty standard, and looking for self assurance especially with the investment by governments.

No input to smash them on the lack of strategy on marketing, ticket pricing, lack of Kangaroos merchandise at the final, venue selection etc.

adamkungl

Immortal
It seemed to be just pretty standard, and looking for self assurance especially with the investment by governments.

No input to smash them on the lack of strategy on marketing, ticket pricing, lack of Kangaroos merchandise at the final, venue selection etc.

Sounds like it's not worth filling in then

Stallion

First Grade
Sounds like it's not worth filling in then

So a piss poor review concerning the world cup! Pretty standard. So they failed in so many key criterias like attendances, scheduling , merchandise sales, effective publicity and ticket pricing . And this is how they review!? Pathetic self indulgent failures with the sport of rugby league suffering as a result! Like I have stated in other discourses: "Thank the almighty that the football was excellent in both mens and womens! "

DlEHARD

Juniors
So a piss poor review concerning the world cup! Pretty standard. So they failed in so many key criterias like attendances, scheduling , merchandise sales, effective publicity and ticket pricing . And this is how they review!?

And none of those topics were up for discussion.

Saint Doc

Coach
I feel like my experience with this survey mirrors my experience with the organisation of the whole World Cup :rolling_eyes:

CED69AB7-EBD7-456D-98C1-BB208A7DF568.jpg

Might as well say “please fax your response back, or use the postage paid envelope”

It’s 2017!!! What kind of online survey is unable to be completed on a phone? My iPhone plus is basically the size of a small tablet!! Amateur hour

hutch

First Grade
It’s worth filling out, there are a few questions where you can offer feedback. The more that fill it out show that there is interest in international rugby league.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Went to fill it out yesterday but was on my phone also. Will have to dig around and get the old CPU up and running. Fingers crossed.

expansionist

Juniors
It was obviously angled towards the government.

There was no input on any of the areas of real importance.

I (for what its worth) sent my real views to the email address they included on the survey.. sure it will be ignored though.

deluded pom?

Coach
I received it today and completed it. It's more a survey of how much money each attendee brought to the table. I trust we all weren't happy with the marketing and promotion of the WC?