What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Separated @ Birth

Card Shark

Immortal
f**k you merkins...I’ll swear Malan looks like Maloney...when he’s got his helmet on.

Batting now, check him out on the closeup!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Only got a vague interest in the Crickey but I think the Saffa Dawad just got a 100!.

images

Quigs

Immortal
I have the original scanlons card back from 67. Nearly got the full set. I am missing Ronnie Dutton. Still got the gum too.

Got to be worth a quid on ebay.

snout

First Grade
Ha
I walked past a tv yesterday while at sutho pool
Healy was on the screen showing you how to bounce a ball up and down off a stump.

f**k they can dribble on about absolutely nothing those commentators.

I reckon I’d be good on the show.
Saw the mentals again last sunday at redland bay hotel.
With a cast of dozens.

Sad.
Played with the Radiators...a different sad story....but the mentals are down to one original member. Greedy.

The ultimate party band. Every song a celebration of the 80s.

Seen them a few times in the past few years and greedy and martin plaza whilst missing the unique wackiness of reg and pete doherty still soldier on and bring their A game every time.

But greedy mentioned the other night how cancer has travelled thru every major organ in plazas body.
Martin plaza the true Mr Natural - had an irreplaceable and original coolness. The cowboys hats and bjg earings and that country twang he brought to his vocals.

f**k lve had some good times at live events with their music as a backdrop. Gonna be missed.

carcharias

Immortal
Saw the mentals again last sunday at redland bay hotel.
With a cast of dozens.

Sad.
Played with the Radiators...a different sad story....but the mentals are down to one original member. Greedy.

The ultimate party band. Every song a celebration of the 80s.

Seen them a few times in the past few years and greedy and martin plaza whilst missing the unique wackiness of reg and pete doherty still soldier on and bring their A game every time.

But greedy mentioned the other night how cancer has travelled thru every major organ in plazas body.
Martin plaza the true Mr Natural - had an irreplaceable and original coolness. The cowboys hats and bjg earings and that country twang he brought to his vocals.

f**k lve had some good times at live events with their music as a backdrop. Gonna be missed.

Argh shit
I’ve always loved plazas songs
Not so much greedys

Plaza did an album of Lou reed covers yonks ago
It was cool

snout

First Grade
Same.

Greedy had the commercial pop songs. Never liked.

Plaza the stay in your head groove.
Hasnt played for nearly a year apparently.

to Snout
The other thing that the Mentals did, was never get carried away with their fame and really how good they were. Ive seen them recently too and have paid no more than $25! f**k me that's value
Getting back to the original thread:
Check out Big Sean in 'Feels' video -Im sure it's a spruced up Inglis!

Talking about separated at birth, yesterday i saw Slothfield at Supabarn in Sans Souci.
I didn't have my phone on me to take pics of him going through looking for the most ripe tomato.
And before you ask, yes i did wait and see if he'd get some beetroot, but alas he walked on by.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Talking about separated at birth, yesterday i saw Slothfield at Supabarn in Sans Souci.
I didn't have my phone on me to take pics of him going through looking for the most ripe tomato.
And before you ask, yes i did wait and see if he'd get some beetroot, but alas he walked on by.

Walking beetroot.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Betting he didn't walk past the Bottle-O on the way out though Bubby.