What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone flown to Israel?

Pommy

Coach
Hopefully We will be going home next Christmas and we’re thinking about a week in Israel either on the way there or back.
Has anyone flown from Sydney and not had some horrendous 40 hour flight on route? Obviously most of the Arab carriers are out the window for political reasons.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hopefully We will be going home next Christmas and we’re thinking about a week in Israel either on the way there or back.
Has anyone flown from Sydney and not had some horrendous 40 hour flight on route? Obviously most of the Arab carriers are out the window for political reasons.

My mate goes a couple of times a year for business and loves it (no he’s not Jewish). I’ll ask him who he flys.

Pommy

Coach
You shouldn't have any trouble getting there with US airliners.

Yeah they are options it just makes it a longer flight from what I have seen.
At the moment Turkish airlines seem about the best.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Just budget plenty of time for airport security and [prepare for a grilling, they're tighter than a duck's arse for understandable reasons. My mum has been a few times in the last decade (shes a bit of a history/religion buff)

Latest posts