What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Xmas Thread .......................

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Ok, ok, here we are, again ............. its Xmas time so a little Happy Festivus to all !

I've enjoyed your comments and company and lets have a collective thought / hope, that our beloved Dragons ave a great season in 2018.

Regards to all of you and a safe & happy Christmas to you and your families.
OKB

XMAS2017.jpg
03fba732f985a23cb41ba2df3cfa1f74--seinfeld-quotes-christmas-cards.jpg

Kramer-300x225.jpg

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Ok, ok, here we are, again ............. its Xmas time so a little Happy Festivus to all !

I've enjoyed your comments and company and lets have a collective thought / hope, that our beloved Dragons ave a great season in 2018.

OKB

View attachment 16793

Kramer-300x225.jpg
Merry Xmas to you and yours OKB. Here's hoping we have plenty to cheer about in 2018.

red rocket

Juniors

OKB

View attachment 16793

Kramer-300x225.jpg
I think this is a great Christmas for all dragon fans what else could we wish for besides hunt and graham and a stack load of talented kids led by Lomax onwards and upwards I say and merry Xmas to the mighty dragon army

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Merry christmas to all you dragons supports.
I hope you have a great christmas and happy new year.
Hope you and your family's present and pass have a great time.
Let hope what we all want for Christmas we get.
If that the case we will all enjoy next season.

Life's Good

Coach

OKB

View attachment 16793

Kramer-300x225.jpg
OKB1, your ongoing references to Seinfeld make me think we are kindred spirits beyond our love for the Dragons. I often chuckle at how you link the two in your irreverent posts
I really don’t have a witty comment to add other than - ‘Delores’!!

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
All the very best of the festive season to one and all.
It is also a time to be reflective and remember our loved ones who are no longer with us and also the friends of the forum that we have lost (more than 12 months since we lost Wittenberg) and also those that have not enjoyed such good health in recent times may their Christmas be especially happy.
My Christmas wish for you is that you all spend quality time with your family and friends and that wherever you travel to that you return safe and well.
PS: Santa you know what we all want so please see what you can do.