What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Already given up ........sorry you have a pathetic attitude. You are already DEAD. change your mocha to "Souths KILLED me before 2014"

My view , there are 17 players against 17 players.......if Souths have their best 17 fit and injury free by end of season .........YES they can win the premiership.

That is how i follow and support the team.

As for 2016/2017 , you blame the players and coach. I blame injuries to key players at key times .

I’m not the only one who doesn’t see us winning a premiership in 2018. Richo’s exact words were “we don’t think we’ll win the premiership next year but we’re aiming for 2022. That’s the new number.” Trust me I would love for Souths to win the premiership next year, but I would also love to f**k Jennifer Lopez. It’s about building for consistent success not just going all out each year to win a premiership. Something a lot of Souths fans have failed to wrap their minds around.

As for your little best 17 speech. It still doesn’t justify anything. We need to build for the long term. If Angus isn’t going to be apart of that then the smartest move to do is cut him. If Souths are looking like a genuine premiership chance then play him. But in all honesty I don’t think a second rower will make or break a clubs premiership chances. If Souths are actually premiership chances we will know halfway through the season.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m not the only one who doesn’t see us winning a premiership in 2018. Richo’s exact words were “we don’t think we’ll win the premiership next year but we’re aiming for 2022. That’s the new number.” Trust me I would love for Souths to win the premiership next year, but I would also love to f**k Jennifer Lopez. It’s about building for consistent success not just going all out each year to win a premiership. Something a lot of Souths fans have failed to wrap their minds around.

As for your little best 17 speech. It still doesn’t justify anything. We need to build for the long term. If Angus isn’t going to be apart of that then the smartest move to do is cut him. If Souths are looking like a genuine premiership chance then play him. But in all honesty I don’t think a second rower will make or break a clubs premiership chances. If Souths are actually premiership chances we will know halfway through the season.
Don't get into their tangled web mate....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
He's jealous for one and he doesn't like me.....
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

No, I just find it hilarious that people would be insecure enough to claim an "inside source" when they just repeat things they've read in forums or on The Lurker.

Crying "he's jealous and he hates me" about anyone who doesn't believe you just makes you look more insecure

Reactions: OVP

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Lol, I don't think he likes anyone!!!
I don't dislike anyone here. I just find the wannabe Gossip Girls hilarious.

They're either making shit up to impress strangers in a forum or betraying the confidence of someone to impress strangers on a forum.

Neither of those options make much of a positive impression.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I also find that if people are telling the truth, they don't tend to care if others believe it or not.

They definitely don't sulk, get insecure and cry, ":sob::sob:He's jealous. He hates me. He hates everyone:sob::sob:"

southsport

First Grade
I don't dislike anyone here. I just find the wannabe Gossip Girls hilarious.

They're either making shit up to impress strangers in a forum or betraying the confidence of someone to impress strangers on a forum.

Neither of those options make much of a positive impression.

It's a discussion forum where people discuss topics, it always amuses me when the wannabes that know nothing try to shut down the debate started by those that do know something. ;)

Rabbitoad

Juniors
It's a discussion forum where people discuss topics, it always amuses me when the wannabes that know nothing try to shut down the debate started by those that do know something. ;)
:joy: How did I try to shut down a debate?

I questioned someone claiming an "inside source" for a claim released in the media earlier the same day.

Doesn't hurt me if a few gullible people buy the bullshit. I just find it funny

southsport

First Grade
:joy: How did I try to shut down a debate?

I questioned someone claiming an "inside source" for a claim released in the media earlier the same day.

Doesn't hurt me if a few gullible people buy the bullshit. I just find it funny

Well put him on ignore, then you don't have to read anything he says.........simple really.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Well put him on ignore, then you don't have to read anything he says.........simple really.
Why would I do that?

For one, his desperation in trying to get people to believe him/his butthurt responses when they don't are hilarious.

Second, when he isn't making shit up, I find his views on some subjects interesting, even when I don't agree with them.

southsport

First Grade
Why would I do that?

For one, his desperation in trying to get people to believe him/his butthurt responses when they don't are hilarious.

Second, when he isn't making shit up, I find his views on some subjects interesting, even when I don't agree with them.

I'm grateful for any news rumours or discussion, that's what the forum is here for.

Exsilium

First Grade
I honestly cannot see Angus staying beyond 2018.

A rookie coach, average roster and poor club performance will see Angus walk away.

Unless those three factors change significantly he'll look to develop his game elsewhere.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I'm grateful for any news rumours or discussion, that's what the forum is here for.
Whereas I care about if said "news, rumours or discussion" are actually true.

Each to their own.

But if you're taking this kid's word as fact, I have some snake oil you might want to purchase.

southsport

First Grade
Whereas I care about if said "news, rumours or discussion" are actually true.

Each to their own.

But if you're taking this kid's word as fact, I have some snake oil you might want to purchase.

I'll take the snake oil after I sell you the harbour bridge.