What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I know about the lurker, but what I have tried to tell you is that R20 told me long before the lurker came out with it.
Sure he did mate :joy:

So you both knew about it before anyone else, but just happened to bring it up right after it had been mentioned in the media?:joy: How convenient.

How can you be surprised that no one believes you? Seriously

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
You'll just have to neck yourself I guess Pommy. :D

I know about the lurker, but what I have tried to tell you is that R20 told me long before the lurker came out with it.

I might have to. Well fortunately for me R20 doesn’t speak to me so I guess I will never know.
What I’m trying to say is I don’t care lol.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
What insults? What have you said that is worth arguing about???
That it's gullible to believe a kid who claims inside sources when he's repeating stuff he's read in the media, who then gets desperately upset when people don't believe him.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
That it's gullible to believe a kid who claims inside sources when he's repeating stuff he's read in the media, who then gets desperately upset when people don't believe him.

I understand where you’re coming from but I think it’s silly to argue over something like this. There’s no actual way to know if people’s sources are real or not. Plus it actually destroys the point of having sources if they’re revealed. I actually like reading rumours even if they aren’t true. Adds some interest to the off season.

Latest posts