What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

callmack1

Staff member
I understand where you’re coming from but I think it’s silly to argue over something like this. There’s no actual way to know if people’s sources are real or not. I actually like reading rumours even if they aren’t true. Adds some interest to the off season.
Same, and it's always good to dream a little bit.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I understand where you’re coming from but I think it’s silly to argue over something like this. There’s no actual way to know if people’s sources are real or not. Plus it actually destroys the point of having sources if they’re revealed. I actually like reading rumours even if they aren’t true. Adds some interest to the off season.
I like rumours too, but I also like to know if they're credible or not.

His behaviour and the fact that he only posts things that have been brought up recently in media/Facebook groups makes it obvious he's a bullshit artist

Rabbitoad

Juniors
When did the lurker make his comment?
"Media". Lurker, The Mole, Facebook rumour pages.

He never brings up anything that hasn't been reported extensively in the previous few days.

People would be happy to talk about these rumours, even if he wasn't claiming inside sources.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
I understand where you’re coming from but I think it’s silly to argue over something like this. There’s no actual way to know if people’s sources are real or not. Plus it actually destroys the point of having sources if they’re revealed. I actually like reading rumours even if they aren’t true. Adds some interest to the off season.

If you like reading stuff that isn’t even true why don’t you just make it up yourself?

southsport

First Grade
"Media". Lurker, The Mole, Facebook rumour pages.

He never brings up anything that hasn't been reported extensively in the previous few days.

People would be happy to talk about these rumours, even if he wasn't claiming inside sources.
I can only tell you again that R20 messaged me prior to any media announcement and I'll leave it at that and make no further comment.
Lol, of course, how could I forget our resident rooster!

Reactions: OVP

Thadius

Juniors
STOP STOP you are hurting my head.
How stupid to play our best attacking forward at Norths.
If he signs anywhere else for 2019 , then we should use him to help us win a premiership in 2018 , not play stupid games. In 2018 i do not care about 2019 until we are no hope for 2018 premiership.

I seriously doubt we'll win the comp next year, in fact who ever beats Easts will win it, but it won't be us. It will be hard enough for us to even make the 8.

But you are dead right about your view on Angus, he has to be one of the first picked each week in our 2018 squad.

The idea of leaving him out just because he has signed with Easts is absurd. We pay our hard earned to go and support Souths. I want Souths putting their best 17 on the field giving us every chance of obtaining the valuable 2pts each week.

I mean, can you imagine dropping Angus and replacing him with a park footballer like Talakai?

No, this head in the sand stuff about he's going so let's blood someone else is sheer lunacy.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Come on you’re hating on the wrong guy. The Lurker is the one that is wrong 100% of the time haha.
The Lurker's called Hayne to the Eels, Blake Green to the Warriors and Pearce to Newcastle I'm recent weeks.

I'm not hating on anyone mate. I just find it amusing

Curns13

Juniors
Members announcement that Angus is away in 2019 for a better deal.
Just read that, too. A real kick in the guts. I’m going to hate watching him be awesome for the next decade play for the Roosters. Pretty devastated.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can only tell you again that R20 messaged me prior to any media announcement and I'll leave it at that and make no further comment.

Lol, of course, how could I forget our resident rooster!
Thanks brother......

Turned out I was right and you Callmack and STID were the ones that knew.....

Plus most recently R95......

I've known for a fortnight now......

This man has connections in high places......

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just read that, too. A real kick in the guts. I’m going to hate watching him be awesome for the next decade play for the Roosters. Pretty devastated.
4 year million dollar deal a season with lots and lots of perks.....

Pommy

Coach
Thanks brother......

Have my babies, you’re so awesome.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Thanks brother......

:joy: You read it online like the rest of us you little attention whore :joy:

Latest posts