What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highlights DVD

Perth Red

Post Whore
Probably figured if Australians couldn’t be arsed going to see it live it would be unlikely they’d buy a DVD of games.

I wonder who owns ip to it, nrl, ch7 or rlif?

It shows how hopeless the RLIF and the NRL are for promoting the game.

Note also that the NRL haven't released popular NRL games, like SoO and the Grand Final, in high definition Blu-Ray despite the fact that high definition Blu-Ray was the standard for nearly a decade. Yet high definition Blu-Ray is now itself being replaced by 4K UHD Blu-Ray. Still the NRL still releases its videos in the ancient format of standard definition DVD. What a bunch of useless dopes.

Probably figured if Australians couldn’t be arsed going to see it live it would be unlikely they’d buy a DVD of games.

I wonder who owns ip to it, nrl, ch7 or rlif?
That would be smart reasoning given millions watched it on the same medium...

Brilliant work getting it out for Xmas while the tournament is still fresh in people's minds. :thumbsup:

Saint Doc

Coach
There are thousands for sale in HMV so I guess the answer is yes. I get where you're coming from regarding films but it's not like you can go to Netflix or whoever and stream the RLWC.
Yeah fair call. It’s provably not the money spinner it was 10-15 years ago though