What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Spot On

Coach
Probably him showing that he wants to play for a successful team. Think he came just after the '14 Grand Final and prob sees Roosters or Sharks as better chances to get him there

But Burgess, Inglis, Gagai, Reynolds and a crop of good youngsters?????? Or aren't those players not good enough???

Last edited:

M2D2

Bench
Your source can't be that good because it is actually a 3 year deal, according to the reports.

I'd be careful of what you actually say on here too. The above is an accusation of blatant cheating on the roosters part.
Oh yeah. that was the first time ever your club has been accused of playing dirty with the salary cap.
Never happened before. Ever.

Valheru

Coach
Oh yeah. that was the first time ever your club has been accused of playing dirty with the salary cap.
Never happened before. Ever.

lol clear difference between butt hurt supporters saying "how are they under the cap" or "salary sombrero strikes again" to someone claiming they have an inside source who knows the ins and outs of the deal which, according to said source, includes payments/incentives outside of the cap or TPA system.

Munted

Bench
lol clear difference between butt hurt supporters saying "how are they under the cap" or "salary sombrero strikes again" to someone claiming they have an inside source who knows the ins and outs of the deal which, according to said source, includes payments/incentives outside of the cap or TPA system.
Mate, it stinks to high hell.
The average punter can't work it out, it's f**king munted.

Spot On

Coach
Well, it's only a rort if a disgruntled club insider walks up to Toddy and hands him the proof. Otherwise, the NRL still hasn't worked out how to police the cap and TPA rorting as history has shown. In other words, get yourself an Andrew Gee and get stuck into it boys!!!!!

Another fail by the NRL.

Last edited:

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
:joy: theyre just taking the piss now.

Roosters sign whoever they want, whenever they want and then laugh about being a million under. Broncos continually sign for minimum wage for the gift of playing under Wayne but football directors scurry off when the nrl wants a chat.
The NRL can't catch cheats, they need disgruntled employees to drop proof in their lap. Then they can't even get the punishment right so no club gives a shit anyway.

It's beyond a farce. I'll always watch the Raiders but my interest in the premiership is non existent. You would have to be a gimp to put any support into such a compromised comp.

Valheru

Coach
Mate, it stinks to high hell.
The average punter can't work it out, it's f**king munted.

Work what out?

We have lost plenty of players who were magically relegated to minimum wage under our cap by all the experts.

It is all about TPA, we all know it.

In any event, this isn't for 2018, it is for 2019 and the club's roster is hardly finalised for that year.

Munted

Bench
Work what out?

We have lost plenty of players who were magically relegated to minimum wage under our cap by all the experts.

It is all about TPA, we all know it.

In any event, this isn't for 2018, it is for 2019 and the club's roster is hardly finalised for that year.

"it's all about TPA, we all know it"

That's what the average Joe can't work out.
Why were penrith rejected when trying to transfer a TPA to somebody? Maloney I think it was.

Your mob have no issue bringing in whoever they want.
Of course I'm jealous, the playing field doesn't appear to be level and that's how most of the fans feel.

The Roosters will snare Sir Angus Crichton for 2019, thereby guaranteeing back to back premierships for the first time in the NRL (with Tedesco and Cronk in the team).

Valheru

Coach

Why were penrith rejected when trying to transfer a TPA to somebody? Maloney I think it was.

Of course I'm jealous, the playing field doesn't appear to be level and that's how most of the fans feel.

No idea... Assuming it is against the rules?

As far as I know the roosters haven't done that?

Edwahu

Bench

Because Maloney blabbed that the club was transferring it. If he just kept his mouth shut it would've been fine, just like pretty much every other TPA that the clubs are secretly arranging at the moment.

Spot On

Coach
Toddy could simply publish the TPA $$$ currently registered with the NRL, club by club, and a lot of this speculation will dry up albiet the problem of disparity between the have and have nots will still be argued. Still, transparency will tell a lot of the story and give fans a better understanding of how some clubs can stack a roster while others can not.

I can not see any reason for the TPA info not to be published.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Your source can't be that good because it is actually a 3 year deal, according to the reports.

I'd be careful of what you actually say on here too. The above is an accusation of blatant cheating on the roosters part.
We will release him I reckon soon.....

I have very strong info and I'll leave it at that...

Latest posts