What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
Can we put our mob on the stock market ? Who knows , perhaps Doust and his gang of rouges may be able to make a financial killing , just like that fella who owns ' Spacebook ' did ? :money_mouth:

Frank Facer

First Grade
Joey was one of the best centres in the comp in 2016. He was devastating. At the start of last season, I thought he could play origin, but his form last year was pretty poor. Personally, a centre pairing of Leilua and Lomax sounds pretty good to me. Having his brother playing at our club and also being his junior club, could put us in a very good position to sign Joey. When Leilua is on, he would definitely be one of the hardest centres to defend against.

I will say, that his hands used to let him down in his early years.

Drag Queen

Bench
Joey was one of the best centres in the comp in 2016. He was devastating. At the start of last season, I thought he could play origin, but his form last year was pretty poor. Personally, a centre pairing of Leilua and Lomax sounds pretty good to me. Having his brother playing at our club and also being his junior club, could put us in a very good position to sign Joey. When Leilua is on, he would definitely be one of the hardest centres to defend against.

I will say, that his hands used to let him down in his early years.
His form this season was really poor. If Sticky couldn't get the best out of him do you really think McGregor could/would? I do agree to some extent that he was a devastating centre in 2016. Can also play wing when fit. He seems to have lost his mojo Frank. Not sure we can fit him in.

Bench
Don't forget Vaughan. He couldn't make first grade. Look at him now. He might be worth a look and maybe cheap enough.

Wauchope Dragon

Juniors
I watched a lot of BJ last year. He got incredibly frustrated by the players inside him who wouldn’t pass out to him or Rapana. 90% of his touches came from Rapana and dummy half. I’d back him to bounce back for sure. He did rush out of the line a bit tho.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Not a rumour but just a comment................Brad Takarangi.
I think he will find it very hard to get a spot in the Eels team with Hayne and Jennings as centres.
Anyone interested in him if he was available?
Hasn't done much for a while but plenty of 1st grade experience and a big unit.
I'd rather young Sailor to be honest if i had a choice.

Latest posts