What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cryptocurrency

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Dropping 30% in value in one day?

XKIknjZ1IqvgAlPhQu-SvggaXYPUbXkgI7kNVA_YOE8juhBknv0enTl8ioouWyGk_6bKqe4MBlQvhvypXSnjY7JYjIORDy40GThwNMpJ7fyHRbrXA0lpaO83fS0=w400-h225-nc

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Dropping 30% in value in one day?

XKIknjZ1IqvgAlPhQu-SvggaXYPUbXkgI7kNVA_YOE8juhBknv0enTl8ioouWyGk_6bKqe4MBlQvhvypXSnjY7JYjIORDy40GThwNMpJ7fyHRbrXA0lpaO83fS0=w400-h225-nc

It’s had 30% corrections heaps of times in its history and few this year. Each time has come back to new highs.

It’s value literally dropped to what it was sitting at 2 weeks ago. Completely normal.

Attachments

• 2D75B2C3-E427-4E0B-A7D3-A814102BBAD9.jpeg
    2D75B2C3-E427-4E0B-A7D3-A814102BBAD9.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 4

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s had 30% corrections heaps of times in its history and few this year. Each time has come back to new highs.

It’s value literally dropped to what it was sitting at 2 weeks ago. Completely normal.
Keep drinking the coolaid

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why are you so salty about it? It’s not too late to invest, it’s still in its infancy. Invest in any top 10 coin you will x10 your investment in 12 months.
Salty? Nah, not me chump. I just like to call out bullshit when I see it. There's no point coming on here, under an anonymous username and talk about your success. It's about as believable as my 19 inch long cock which impregnated 37 women last night.

*Note the use of the word 'about'.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why are you so salty about it? It’s not too late to invest, it’s still in its infancy. Invest in any top 10 coin you will x10 your investment in 12 months.
I thought you got 250% in 8 weeks?

The law of diminishing returns at play?

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Salty? Nah, not me chump. I just like to call out bullshit when I see it. There's no point coming on here, under an anonymous username and talk about your success. It's about as believable as my 19 inch long c**k which impregnated 37 women last night.

Lol ok kiddo.

There’s no bullshit here. I don’t claim to be an expert trader or anything like that. But anyone who invested at th start of the year in a top 10 coin would have made a minimum of 1000% probably 2-3000% and that’s probably conservative.

Not sure why you think it is bullshit that someone could make 250% in 2 months. I was up over 300% before the correction.
I could quite easily show you my portfolio to prove my point.

I know it can be hard for a freelance journo like yourself to make ends meet, but just a little bit invested in crypto can go a long way.

Not sure why you are bothering posting if it triggers you so much.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol ok kiddo.
Cute.

There’s no bullshit here. I don’t claim to be an expert trader or anything like that.
But you came onto a RUGBY LEAGUE forum and have banged on about your success.
But anyone who invested at th start of the year in a top 10 coin would have made a minimum of 1000% probably 2-3000% and that’s probably conservative.
Don't care.

Not sure why you think it is bullshit that someone could make 250% in 2 months. I was up over 300% before the correction.
I could quite easily show you my portfolio to prove my point.
" I don’t claim to be an expert trader or anything like that"

Wanker.

I know it can be hard for a freelance journo like yourself to make ends meet, but just a little bit invested in crypto can go a long way.
A. I'm not a journo. B. I don't need to gamble so as to justify my massive wanking exploits on a sports forum.

Not sure why you are bothering posting if it triggers you so much.
I enjoy conversing with bullshit artists.

BestHookerRein

Juniors
Salty? Nah, not me chump. I just like to call out bullshit when I see it. There's no point coming on here, under an anonymous username and talk about your success. It's about as believable as my 19 inch long c**k which impregnated 37 women last night.

Well, Madunit, if that is your real name. Until you put up a birth certificate verifying your name is that, by your theory I won’t believe anything you say.

Latest posts