What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cryptocurrency

BestHookerRein

Juniors
In all seriousness, If HF is legit in what he says, I wonder how much you can do with the profits. Think of how much you could buy with your profits- A house in each state, and a mail order bride to tend to each house.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, Madunit, if that is your real name. Until you put up a birth certificate verifying your name is that, by your theory I won’t believe anything you say.
Coming from someone whose username suggests Rein is the best hooker, I'm quite pleased to learn that you don't believe me.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
anyone here invest in cryptos?

I’ve recently made the plunge and am riding bitcoin to the moon. Its currently sitting at $9500 and is up $1000 today. I’m a bit late to the party though so have also purchased some ethereum, Monero and Litecoin.

Don’t know too much about it tbh but have started reading a bit into it.

Wish I had of bought in to btc when it was $10.

Is it a bubble? Who knows, the hype is getting stronger and stronger though. BTC has another fork mid month which may effect the price in the short term.
Just an update:

Bitcoin is now trading at $6,475.

Has dropped $11,051.26 in value since peaking at January 6 this year.

Ethereum peaked at $1377.72 on January 14 this year, now trading at $207.28
Monero peaked at $494.16 on January 7 this year, now trading at $108.33
Litecoin peaked at $366.15 on December 20, 2017, now trading at $52.20

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
nvw9xg5mjezz.jpg

The prices are even more now. Growth will be exponential in 2018 when institutional investors start flowing in
Nope, Growth didn't happen and the price plummeted.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Essentially, if you bought 10 of each of those Crypto's at their highest price, right now you'd be down $129,214

Fire

First Grade
"A heuristic for happiness/contentment/good disposition: You are not upset to hear that someone you know has been owning bitcoin since 2011." - quoted by Nassim Nicholas Taleb on 10 December 2017.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just an update:

Bitcoin is now trading at $6,475.

Has dropped $11,051.26 in value since peaking at January 6 this year.

Ethereum peaked at $1377.72 on January 14 this year, now trading at $207.28
Monero peaked at $494.16 on January 7 this year, now trading at $108.33
Litecoin peaked at $366.15 on December 20, 2017, now trading at $52.20
Bitcoin now at $3436 USD
Ethereum now at $92 USD
Monero now at $48 USD
Litecoin now at $25 USD

They're all around half their value from 6 weeks ago.

1 of each at the start of the year cost almost $13,288 - Now they are worth $3,601 a loss of $9,687

Life's Good

Coach
Bitcoin now at $3436 USD
Ethereum now at $92 USD
Monero now at $48 USD
Litecoin now at $25 USD

They're all around half their value from 6 weeks ago.

1 of each at the start of the year cost almost $13,288 - Now they are worth $3,601 a loss of $9,687
Ouch. I wonder how old mate is feeling now.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ouch. I wonder how old mate is feeling now.
well his battered ego would be in a better situation than his investment portfolio.

Those are some hard crashes, which were always going to come. No investment rises that sharply and maintains it, nearly every time it comes all the way back down just as rapidly.

In a sort of pyramid shape...

Life's Good

Coach
well his battered ego would be in a better situation than his investment portfolio.

Those are some hard crashes, which were always going to come. No investment rises that sharply and maintains it, nearly every time it comes all the way back down just as rapidly.

In a sort of pyramid shape...

But but but it’s the way of the future. The inter web, Tw*tter & Fakebook are telling me that......

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, rebooting a thread that has been dead for 2 years, just to point out that some pyramid scheme has found a new bunch of idiots to plunder.

I still don't give a f**k.

Latest posts