What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

Itsamansgame

Juniors
:joy: Bit ironic from the bloke who threw a hissy fit about "leftie bias":joy:

Can't argue what people say, resort to childish name calling.

Cognitive dissonance is all you're capable of
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Some more for our entertainment,just kicking back with good mates having a few enjoying your leftist moronic replies.
Don't let us down keep them coming!!

Veracity

Juniors
View attachment 16964 View attachment 16965
Some more for our entertainment,just kicking back with good mates having a few enjoying your leftist moronic replies.
Don't let us down keep them coming!!

It’s a bit sad, & probably in line with how media affected you are, when all you can do is keep bringing up American references to political left / right, liberal / conservative divisiveness, I’m guessing that you suck this up to the level of ad nauseam

You realise that one day you’ll have to think for yourself, use a more familiar example?

Itsamansgame

Juniors
It’s a bit sad, & probably in line with how media affected you are, when all you can do is keep bringing up American references to political left / right, liberal / conservative divisiveness, I’m guessing that you suck this up to the level of ad nauseam

You realise that one day you’ll have to think for yourself, use a more familiar example?
Great,the head f**kwit has arrived.Your definitely good entertainment!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Senseless is a mod on here and he's come in trolling our thread as much as possible to de-rail it......

This is not the thread for these types of discussions......

Senseless you are only egging the others on as well of which one is a previous banned member....

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Southy is on the ball......

On the ball? By neglecting to admit all the male presenters on the ABC?

Senseless is a mod on here and he's come in trolling our thread as much as possible to de-rail it......

Senseless you are only egging the others on as well of which one is a previous banned member....
What would Angus say?
source.gif

OVP

Coach
Another person with Trump deranged syndrome.

FFS mate we have to listen to every bullshit little thing that Trump does or supposedly does on every news channel every night , every f.....g Hollywood awards night where people with no idea of reality preach to us , every time I flip on a computer there is a story on Trump being the devil, every night show host , everywhere you go the morals brigade are somewhere bashing Trump. Even on an Angus Crichton thread.

Just on abortion I agree it's a choice thing, but It's a pity the libtards don't have as much sympathy for an unborn child as they do for protecting the environment and animals like Frogs.

557c35641eab97004ecb2e735cbc181c--people-news-us-election-.jpg

OVP

Coach

You're such a little poonce.

Silent Knight

First Grade
It's like I've wandered into some weird and demented nightmare...how on earth did a discussion about the Grand Angus going to a better club devolve into Trump Libtard Dolten Purple Monkey Dishwasher?

Oh it's Alien20...carry on then.

Latest posts