What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Brutalitops

Juniors
Not a rumour but just a comment................Brad Takarangi.
I think he will find it very hard to get a spot in the Eels team with Hayne and Jennings as centres.
Anyone interested in him if he was available?
Hasn't done much for a while but plenty of 1st grade experience and a big unit.
I'd rather young Sailor to be honest if i had a choice.
Eels fans rate him lien crazy. I see them cheering when he's named in the team lists

I think if Eels let him go at the expense of Hayne, they would be crazy.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Not a rumour but just a comment................Brad Takarangi.
I think he will find it very hard to get a spot in the Eels team with Hayne and Jennings as centres.
Anyone interested in him if he was available?
Hasn't done much for a while but plenty of 1st grade experience and a big unit.
I'd rather young Sailor to be honest if i had a choice.
No

John moz

Juniors
The new owner of dragons to buy the land at kogarah and build a world class stadium to link up with the league's club.
Also new coach lets hope its bellamy long term contract. Will be huge for the future of club all games played at Wollongong till kogarah is complete.

Frank Facer

First Grade
The new owner of dragons to buy the land at kogarah and build a world class stadium to link up with the league's club.
Also new coach lets hope its bellamy long term contract. Will be huge for the future of club all games played at Wollongong till kogarah is complete.
Sounds very good to me, if it is true. That is exactly what I would want.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

This forum needs to implement a 'ha ha' button.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It's not true .
Just bs.
Kogarah oval is council land so .
The only take over that my happen is Win.
If they do most home game is Wollongong only 3 mybe 4 in sydney.
Hopefully at kogarah but mybe at one of the new stadiums.

The club had the chance to buy Kogarah oval yonks ago but chose not to. One their biggest mistakes ever.

I personally can’t see any further development of the oval happening with all the houses etc surrounding it.

It’s like all the chicken farms in the western areas....... been there for years and now that councils have let developers build new homes right up to them, the people who have lived there for all of five seconds, complain about the smells and the nighttime deliveries.

It’s all a joke.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
The club had the chance to buy Kogarah oval yonks ago but chose not to. One their biggest mistakes ever.

I personally can’t see any further development of the oval happening with all the houses etc surrounding it.

It’s like all the chicken farms in the western areas....... been there for years and now that councils have let developers build new homes right up to them, the people who have lived there for all of five seconds, complain about the smells and the nighttime deliveries.

It’s all a joke.

It was great while it lasted. Time to move on lads .
Lancelot:D

John moz

Juniors
The sale of the Dragons needs to be done before season kick off.Does any one have information on the latest its been a joke .This cannot go on into the season or it will effect the team and club no structure with club and the team with no idea of the future.

TruSaint

Referee
The sale of the Dragons needs to be done before season kick off.Does any one have information on the latest its been a joke .This cannot go on into the season or it will effect the team and club no structure with club and the team with no idea of the future.

Before the season starts ? No chance mate.
Logistically cant happen. All checks and balances would have had to be conducted in 2017.

Brutalitops

Juniors
On the contrary, rushing something like that just to beat an arbitrary date would be a foolish way to go about something so important. On top of that, I don't believe the players are caring that much anyway. Nor will they during the season.

John moz

Juniors
The sale has been on the table for over 12 months .Its the board they will offer a deal to walk away that will get the deal done.