What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ashes!

Pommy

Coach
The last few hours must have been great I listened/watched until 4, checked my phone at 6 and I was not expecting that score.

Travitoh

First Grade
Such a shame about the rain, right? ;)
I usually go to the cricket representing some club gear.

Pommy

Coach
Such a shame about the rain, right? ;)
I usually go to the cricket representing some club gear.

Yup there was no way Australia were going to win, a win for us wasn’t guaranteed but it was the next most likely result to a draw.

Travitoh

First Grade
Yup there was no way Australia were going to win, a win for us wasn’t guaranteed but it was the next most likely result to a draw.

Effectively 4/14 at lunch, England in the box seat here!

Just got tickets for Sydney day 4, i would have preferred day 3 but I just cant make it.

Have a look the day before if you want to try getting a ticket for day one. Day 4 is usually a decent day to attend though. Fair chance of a result.

Pommy

Coach
Effectively 4/14 at lunch, England in the box seat here!

Have a look the day before if you want to try getting a ticket for day one. Day 4 is usually a decent day to attend though. Fair chance of a result.

I’m working 1 & 2 and the stupid inconsiderate convict I’m married to decided to have her birthday on day 3 lol

Travitoh

First Grade
You mean nearly as many Australians in attendance at the MCG.
Barmy army seem to be making up the bulk.

Like i said earlier in the thread, Victoria wank on about being the sporting capital yet after tea on day one the MCG was half full in an Ashes series that is selling out everywhere else.
262k attending over 5 days in a stadium that holds 90k+.
Adelaide had 179k after 4 days play with a capacity of roughly 55k and being there on the final day, easily would've cracked 200k over the 5 days.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well same old story of the series....

England were on top and crumbled...

Send em back home....... Root knows how to throw it away.......

Hazlewood very very good again...

Pommy

Coach
Well same old story of the series....

England were on top and crumbled...

Send em back home....... Root knows how to throw it away.......

Hazlewood very very good again...

You must be gutted to see your nation f**k it up again

Pommy

Coach
I take everything I’ve said about Moeen back. Hopefully the forest ever ball I see of an ashes test will be from an Aussie.

Travitoh

First Grade
I take everything I’ve said about Moeen back. Hopefully the forest ever ball I see of an ashes test will be from an Aussie.

Mason Crane has played for NSW, is that close enough? ;)
He looks alright BTW, definitely worth sticking with.

First Ashes test? That's awesome. I've been to a few now over the years and it's generally been a great day. It's a different atmosphere to any other nation that visits.
Will you be setting up camp near the Barmy Army?

Pommy

Coach
Mason Crane has played for NSW, is that close enough? ;)
He looks alright BTW, definitely worth sticking with.

First Ashes test? That's awesome. I've been to a few now over the years and it's generally been a great day. It's a different atmosphere to any other nation that visits.
Will you be setting up camp near the Barmy Army?

Yeah he's a bit nervous but its to be expected with a 20 year old.
Im in an England area so I assume its close. Taking the sun cream for sure.