What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

coolsteve

Juniors
had a little chuckle reading the form guide about her other horse Captain Parker, said it hadn't missed a place since starting with new trainer. been running in 5 horse fields with no third divs still, good money earner for her

Sphagnum

Coach
My old mate Gretna first up in the next

Such a fixed race. Had about 5 leaders in it and none of them went forward except the pharoah. Inside clearly off but didnt stop that hopeless merkin Rachel king from wedging herself in there on the roughie all the way up the straight.

Correct weight

coolsteve

Juniors
ken oath , and me mate across the road, all we need now is for little Tiff to dig her up at the gates and collect. sounds easy. still liked the 39`s though, getting a bit greedy now
little Tiff, the cow missed the start by 4 lengths. not saying it would have won but had no chance when 3 lengths last and 7 wide on bend. senior jockey next time or save me money

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Not gonna back up at the gc next week apparently. Being saved for the autumn by the sounds.

Oaks filly fo sho.

Yep she gonna stay for sure,she honestly looked like she was gonna run last yesterday as they entered the straight,was going backwards,the stamina came to the fore inside the last 150m

Latest posts