What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

Mr Spock!

Referee
Precisely my point.

I think people that say that people don't like this movie because it didn't go the way they wanted, are right. I'm one of them. My biggest gripe is around the way Luke was portrayed.

Why shouldn't people be upset at that?
Not so much not going the way they wanted but shat all over what happened before it - even The Force Awakens.

Yeah like when you've watched all 8 movies as well as read the graphic novels....we'll just trash all that......much better to keep the unthinking masses happy.with special effects and politics.

I look forward to Batman transgendering into batgirl.

Danish

Referee
Not so much not going the way they wanted but shat all over what happened before it - even The Force Awakens.

Yeah like when you've watched all 8 movies as well as read the graphic novels....we'll just trash all that......much better to keep the unthinking masses happy.with special effects and politics.

Black spider man comes out end of 2018, and Thor is a chick now I believe

Caped Crusader

Juniors

You know Batman isnt in Star Wars yeah...

You're so triggered by this youve gone and confused yourself little fella

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Precisely my point.

I think people that say that people don't like this movie because it didn't go the way they wanted, are right. I'm one of them. My biggest gripe is around the way Luke was portrayed.

Why shouldn't people be upset at that?

I didn't mind grizzled old Luke until they showed how he got there.

The guy who was so optimistic and full of hope that he refused to believe that the evilest sith badass in the universe couldn't be saved and turned back to the light.

Then he gets a peak of Kylo dreaming and it's "kill him!" Without much other context about what Luke saw or how Kylo behaved during those times it really feels like an unjustified hard right turn for the character.

So yes I can understand why people are upset with the way Luke was portrayed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

I believe the correct term these days is Batperson.

Generalzod

Immortal
Bombing in China

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...bombing-in-china-but-thats-okay/#73feafca6ec9

The bad news is that, yeah, The Last Jedi is neither fast nor furious in the world’s second-biggest moviegoing market. The good news is that, with around $1.135 billion worldwide heading into its fourth weekend, it arguably doesn’t matter. Sometimes you make enough in North America and elsewhere that China and/or Japan doesn’t matter.

bileduct

Coach
Bombing in China

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...bombing-in-china-but-thats-okay/#73feafca6ec9

The bad news is that, yeah, The Last Jedi is neither fast nor furious in the world’s second-biggest moviegoing market. The good news is that, with around $1.135 billion worldwide heading into its fourth weekend, it arguably doesn’t matter. Sometimes you make enough in North America and elsewhere that China and/or Japan doesn’t matter.
Geez, ramping up the China pandering didn't work out too well for them.

Mr Spock!

Referee
You know Batman isnt in Star Wars yeah...

You're so triggered by this youve gone and confused yourself little fella

Lol....It wouldn't surprise me to see Batgirlboy in the next trilogy of Star Wars....Maybe that's what Mary Sue will transform into....

All these 'fans' are triggered because their latest movie was the biggest load of shite ever.

Latest news in Episode IX: Snoke's back story is revealed

DS03wFmW0AAeShq.jpg

myrrh ken

First Grade
I didn't mind grizzled old Luke until they showed how he got there.

The guy who was so optimistic and full of hope that he refused to believe that the evilest sith badass in the universe couldn't be saved and turned back to the light.

Then he gets a peak of Kylo dreaming and it's "kill him!" Without much other context about what Luke saw or how Kylo behaved during those times it really feels like an unjustified hard right turn for the character.

So yes I can understand why people are upset with the way Luke was portrayed.

Even more galling is the fact that he was wrong that snoke had corrupted kylos mind completely.

All it took was a few video calls from rey to get kylo to betray snoke.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Btw how ths hell did rey get out of there. She conveniently woke up before kylo then just strutted out and stole a shuttle? None of the red guards thought to press an alarm the moment snoke died?

When luke dragged vader out of the deathstar in ROTJ at least there was sone chaos from it being under attack to make the whole thing plausible.

Ridiculous plot hole.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Lol....It wouldn't surprise me to see Batgirlboy in the next trilogy of Star Wars....Maybe that's what Mary Sue will transform into....

All these 'fans' are triggered because their latest movie was the biggest load of shite ever.

Latest news in Episode IX: Snoke's back story is revealed

DS03wFmW0AAeShq.jpg
You weren't making much sense before but youve gone next level now

Latest posts