What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Pre-Season

callmack1

Staff member
It just baffles me & breaks my fragile little heart when I see this kind of negative shite & then the realisation that it has come from someone of low intellect buoys me a little & I feel a little better

How can you turn the new website/ app with all the great media content into a bloody negative? Only Souths supporters could be such negative nuffies
Haha, I'm loving the new website too, so much more in depth than the old.

Of course clubs are going to pump things up to try and get the fans excited, I bet people would complain if they didn't. All clubs do it and it's all part of the game we all love.

ThingFish

Juniors

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah I think it’ll be our full squad. Only players that might not be there will be injured and post-op guys doing rehab somewhere else or training indoors.

Anyone thinking of heading out next Monday?
I would've but I wouldn't make it back in time for work....

Scoopdog

Juniors
Yeah I think it’ll be our full squad. Only players that might not be there will be injured and post-op guys doing rehab somewhere else or training indoors.

Anyone thinking of heading out next Monday?
Only ones that will be missing will be the 4 young ones in origin camp next monday

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
We need a 1st grade winger and a 1st grade centre and 2 more 1st grade off loading forwards/props to match the top 4 sides .

Shadow...

callmack1

Staff member
I hope Nicholls is better than a Joe Picker kind of player.....

I hope he has more in him than only 40metres a game....
Same, I'm hoping he's kind of like the new in form Dave Tyrrell, when Tyrrell had a good game he was great and he did that job in the middle.

callmack1

Staff member

doyen

Bench
Nicholls is way better than Tyrrell mate. He makes post contact metres and can stop them in defence.

Big, tough old country boy

I don't know about Nicholls being way better than Tyrrell.

Tyrrell played 158 1st grade games & is a p/ship player.

In 6 seasons Nicholls has played in 28 games;many off the bench!!

Last edited:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I don't know about Nicholls being way better that Tyrrell.

Tyrrell played 158 1st grade games & is a p/ship player.

In 6 seasons Nicholls has played in 28 games;many off the bench!!
Didn't say he'd played more games, said he was physically a better player.

Tyrrell averaged about 50m a game over 40 minutes, made little to no metres over the advantage line and leaked post contact metres in defence worse than any other front rower in the sport.

He was a nice guy and I get that people can get blinded by sentiment, but he was a below par front rower.