What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2017/18

shaggs

Coach
If Donovan Mitchell keeps playing the way he is, I reckon he overtakes Simmons for ROY.

Simmons December hasn’t been great. Whilst Mitchell has gotten better each month.

Aragorn

First Grade
East
1.Lebron - SF
2.Kyrie - PG
3. Porzingis - C
4.The Greek Freak - PF
5. Olidipo - SG

West
1. Durant - SF
2. Westbrook - PG
3. Harden - SG
4. The Brow - PF
5. Boogie Cousins - C

Bring back that OKC squad for old times sake. Remind OKC what they could have been....

And i got love for both Boogie and The Brow.

f**k GS - Curry, Klay and Draymond. Sick of watching those 3 take all the glory.

natheel

Coach
East
1.Lebron - SF
2.Kyrie - PG
3. Porzingis - C
4.The Greek Freak - PF
5. Olidipo - SG

West
1. Durant - SF
2. Westbrook - PG
3. Harden - SG
4. The Brow - PF
5. Boogie Cousins - C

Bring back that OKC squad for old times sake. Remind OKC what they could have been....

And i got love for both Boogie and The Brow.

f**k GS - Curry, Klay and Draymond. Sick of watching those 3 take all the glory.
I hope Pels keep boogie because if we can nab a point scoring guard and keep Rhondo it could be a decent starting 5. Jrue has his moments but he is definitely not worth the amount his getting. Crazy he's getting more than Boogie and Davis

Iafeta

Referee
Ben Simmons is awesome. Joel Embiid is awesome. They are destroying Detroit. A couple of years on and who knows how good the 76ers could be.

Barkley

Bench
Cavs today were just vomit.
Love and smith have been awful for a month.
Love? He’s been killing it lately. This and the Celtics game have been his only bad games for a while now.

JR has been trash for a while now.

shaggs

Coach
Love? He’s been killing it lately. This and the Celtics game have been his only bad games for a while now.

JR has been trash for a while now.
Maybe for the first quarter but after that he seems to disappear. Could be an illusion because he has been getting points and rebounds in the 1st.

Defensively it’s a bad starting five at the moment. Add in IT and that decreases again.

ACTPanthers

Bench
JimmyGBuckets has to come into MVP talks... He won't win it, with the likes of LeBron, Durant, Curry etc but he HAS to be in the conversation at least

ACTPanthers

Bench
I wanted the cavs to get him when he was leaving the bulls.

I am a massive KAT fan (Rubio was favourite before drafting KAT) because of the Kentucky connection (my parents are from Louisville) but Jimmy is quickly rising up in my favourite players list. He's just so clutch and dedicated.

abpanther

Staff member
Man the Cavs are slumping, second straight blow out loss to Toronto with no Lowry or Ibaka. IT goes 2/15 from the field!

shaggs

Coach
Man the Cavs are slumping, second straight blow out loss to Toronto with no Lowry or Ibaka. IT goes 2/15 from the field!
They really stink at the moment.
IT shooting bricks. Korver not hitting or not enough shots.

Kevin love looks like he is nailed to the ground in defence. JR Smith would be on the bench for canton.
And crowder proving his mediocrity.

shaggs

Coach
LeBron may be looking for a new home shortly
Why would he stick around. He gets everyone good looks and they can’t shoot. No one rebounds and then they can’t be bothered on defence.

Hope it’s the early January slump.

shaggs

Coach
LeBron would never do it....but he shoull ring up Steve Adams and both go to Houston
The cavs have no defensive stopper in the middle. Bogut is available. Maybe he could fill a hole.
The love and Thompson combo ain’t working.

Harden, Paul, LeBron on the same team is a lot of scorers and passers.

shiznit

Coach
LeBron would never do it....but he shoull ring up Steve Adams and both go to Houston
Adams would need to be traded... he’s got about 3 or 4 years left on a pretty big deal.

If i was LeBron... if I was looking at a Centre to go and join the Rockets... I’d be giving Boogie Cousins a call... he’s a free agent this offseason I think.

Boogie, CP3, Harden & LeBron... that quartet can definitely match GS.

Wizardman

First Grade
Adams would need to be traded... he’s got about 3 or 4 years left on a pretty big deal.

If i was LeBron... if I was looking at a Centre to go and join the Rockets... I’d be giving Boogie Cousins a call... he’s a free agent this offseason I think.

Boogie, CP3, Harden & LeBron... that quartet can definitely match GS.
and leave the Brow to play with his dick?