What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Kasiano Transformation

Meth

Staff member
Kasiano's bulk fit with the Bulldogs pack. Will be interesting to see how he will go with a new frame and what Melbourne have in mind for him

ozenzud

Juniors
How can players go through carreers at other clubs and not be as fit as Melbourne? Surely everyone should be emulating them? Its obviously part of the formula.

How can players go through carreers at other clubs and not be as fit as Melbourne? Surely everyone should be emulating them? Its obviously part of the formula.
Its obviously hard to emulate the culture and work ethic they have there. Sounds like it was all layed out for him with dieticians around and lunch put on. Bellamy obviously has standards and you fall into line. It would be contagious seeing others doing extras, not just showing up and leaving on time.

If SJ ever leaves Warriors I would love to see him go there.

Shit are we making a play for Bellamy???

WellsNZ

Juniors
Wasn't it last season we were seeing similar articles of slimmed down Sam for his wedding and people were raving about how he was barely recognisable.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Its obviously hard to emulate the culture and work ethic they have there. Sounds like it was all layed out for him with dieticians around and lunch put on. Bellamy obviously has standards and you fall into line. It would be contagious seeing others doing extras, not just showing up and leaving on time.

If SJ ever leaves Warriors I would love to see him go there.

Shit are we making a play for Bellamy???
Melbourne is a club almost entirely made up of imports so they’re kinda the opposite to us and what often holds us back. Warriors players get complacent because they’ve achieved the dream of playing in the nrl and being top of the pile in NZ league with all their mates around the blowing smoke up their arses, in Melbourne everyone arrives in a new city with one job, and the club is the centre of their universe. I think it goes a long way to the environment they have.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Wasn't it last season we were seeing similar articles of slimmed down Sam for his wedding and people were raving about how he was barely recognisable.

Exactly, same thing happened last season as well and through a season it goes back on, which I don't think is a bad thing either

Why do we have to have cookie cutter body shapes these days ? Kasiano at 105kg may be completely ineffective compared to the 120kg hard to handle version, I prefer to judge on performance rather than look