What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crichton has finger removed

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
My mate from souths told me that the nrl will be investigating easts over a number of salary cap issues he would know stay tuned....

Every club / member/fan / sponsor in the game all know that you cant field 10 plus internationals in one team the rorters are always rorting the system the nrl needs some balls this time if you can fine the dogs and manly most recently for 400k then why does the nrl turn a blind eye to the storm/broncos for many years please explain?? its plain and simple THE EASTERN SUBURB ROOSTERS ARE OVER THE CAP IN 2018 AND THEY JUST BOUGHT REECE ROBINSON CMON NRL GET REAL THEY ARE SO FAR OVER THE CAP IT AINT FUNNY THE CROWDS/MEMBERS ARE DIMINISHING YEARLY WAKE UP AND FINE POLITIS/CO""S BROWN PAPER BAGS UNDER THE TABLE SYSTEM ITS UNFAIR TO ALL CLUBS AND THE GAME ITSELF YOUR A LAUGHING STOCK AS IT IS NRL .

Shadow...

Pommy

Coach
My mate from souths told me that the nrl will be investigating easts over a number of salary cap issues he would know stay tuned....

Every club / member/fan / sponsor in the game all know that you cant field 10 plus internationals in one team the rorters are always rorting the system the nrl needs some balls this time if you can fine the dogs and manly most recently for 400k then why does the nrl turn a blind eye to the storm/broncos for many years please explain?? its plain and simple THE EASTERN SUBURB ROOSTERS ARE OVER THE CAP IN 2018 AND THEY JUST BOUGHT REECE ROBINSON CMON NRL GET REAL THEY ARE SO FAR OVER THE CAP IT AINT FUNNY THE CROWDS/MEMBERS ARE DIMINISHING YEARLY WAKE UP AND FINE POLITIS/CO""S BROWN PAPER BAGS UNDER THE TABLE SYSTEM ITS UNFAIR TO ALL CLUBS AND THE GAME ITSELF YOUR A LAUGHING STOCK AS IT IS NRL .

Shadow...

Memberships are going up year on year. The stats are all in the NRL forum.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

OVP Coach
New
foreverinourshadow said:
My mate from souths told me
Thanks scoop. That's all I need to hear...Shadow says your very welcome:p...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow said:
R20"S footy knowledge is far in advance of anyone on here including madge....Sha

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
If only shadows knowledge of quoting was on par with R20s footy knowledge.
images
Shadow...