What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Griffin's first interview for 2018

Kilkenny

Coach
We can only hope the addition of an experienced campaigner like James Maloney will benefit our attacking structure and give us better options inside our opponents 20. Our inability to create anything from inside the 20 metre zone was a source of great frustration for all us last season.

TheFrog

Coach
Griffin appears to acknowledge that there was an issue between him and Moylan, and says he's learned from it. We sincerely hope so. Whether Matt has learned from it, we couldn't care less by now.

Our inability to create anything from inside the 20 metre zone was a source of great frustration for all us last season.

The bloke whose role it was to make that happen was either sulking or watching from the sideline for most of the season. Amazing we got as far as we did.

'I am here to turn a team with potential into something special'
Sounds like something that was fed to him pre-interview by Gus.

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
Griffin appears to acknowledge that there was an issue between him and Moylan, and says he's learned from it. We sincerely hope so. Whether Matt has learned from it, we couldn't care less by now.

The bloke whose role it was to make that happen was either sulking or watching from the sideline for most of the season. Amazing we got as far as we did.

Sounds like something that was fed to him pre-interview by Gus.

You got it in one. Good riddance to him.

Tom.

Kilkenny

Coach
It is sad the way thing's went with Matt Moylan but I am not disappointed he has moved on.

Given what transpired last season, I suspect a lot of which will never fully be revealed, I hope he sort's out his 'issues' and get's back to his best on the footy field.

Latest posts