What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

TruSaint

Referee
Basically, he is a wanker and feeling sorry for him is pointless. He is now a product of his background but perfectly capable of making choices.

I find him unworthy of representing Australia in any way shape or form, and the sooner the system spits him out the better it will be.

No argument from me.

Like i said, if it was an isolated incident, spur of the moment crap, then i would give him some leeway. He has constantly bailed out of games, thrown games, pulled out of events ( that dont carry his $$ ), and bagged the game.

I was corrected by Crush.. he is now 25... Grow the f..k up.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Basically, he is a wanker and feeling sorry for him is pointless. He is now a product of his background but perfectly capable of making choices.

I find him unworthy of representing Australia in any way shape or form, and the sooner the system spits him out the better it will be.

I'm not one to get ruffled much but l do get embarrassed when l hear a reporter mentioning his name and that he's an Australian in the same sentence.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Tomic is a disappointment and should end his semi-retirement and retire from tennis completely as he is a lazy and would not even qualify as a ball boy or girl for that matter.

Gareth67

First Grade
In effect, looking at his last few years, he has retired. From "competitive" tennis at least.
No ticker at all.
What a waste.

I am afraid that he fancies himself as a bit of a lady's man ( no not a lady- man ).
I read something about the bogan attending the schools week of fun , up there on the Gold Coast recently and apparently making goo-goo eyes at the school aged girls .
As I said - a real bogan .

Brutalitops

Juniors
A very admirable Australian Open for Nick Kygrios. He's growing up, sticking it to the opposition even when he's behind and showing passion in all the right ways. He will go far.

What a contrast against Tomic he has turned out to be. I feel that in future, Tomic and Kygrios will be used as examples of great talent losing their way versus finding their way

Old Timer

Coach
A very admirable Australian Open for Nick Kygrios. He's growing up, sticking it to the opposition even when he's behind and showing passion in all the right ways. He will go far.

What a contrast against Tomic he has turned out to be. I feel that in future, Tomic and Kygrios will be used as examples of great talent losing their way versus finding their way
Growing up, well best he get a coach then and stops being arrogant.
He has behaved reasonably well this tournament, let's see how he goes of the next 3 tournaments before we make a definitive judgement.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Growing up, well best he get a coach then and stops being arrogant.
He has behaved reasonably well this tournament, let's see how he goes of the next 3 tournaments before we make a definitive judgement.
Absolutely could do with a coach. However, his behaviour hasn't just started improving here. He's been on this track ever since about mid last year. USO and particularly Davis Cup he was very mature, and of course Brisbane which he won.

Latest posts