What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2017/18

JJ

Immortal
Was a scapegoat for Hobart, really.
pretty unfair on him - he has flaws, but Philander is made for those conditions and the current Australians aren't

I guess with the Marsh's scoring (finally) and Renshaw/Bancroft he might be done?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Macca is gonna make Bailey pay, have him as my fantasy captain

edit: just need merkins at the other end to hang around

Bazal

Post Whore
pretty unfair on him - he has flaws, but Philander is made for those conditions and the current Australians aren't

I guess with the Marsh's scoring (finally) and Renshaw/Bancroft he might be done?

Not necessarily. He can bat anywhere in the top six, so that Handscomb spot which doesn't really suit Renshaw or Bancroft might be up for grabs at some stage. And Shaun Marsh is a few years older.

But he's a long shot

TheParraboy

Staff member
If Mills isn't signed for the Hurricanes next year, I get the feeling they might not offer him an extension

Bazal

Post Whore
Joe Burns might as well retire. No mere mortal takes the wicket of Alex Doolan. He will never top this achievement