What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I'm certain Lomax will start at right centre come round 1
Dufty (field breathing down his neck)
Nightingale
Lomax
Lafai
Mcdonald
Highly unlikely the master coach requires all his players to have walking frames .Lomax don't think so .would love to be wrong though.........

possm

Coach
I was talking to a current 1st grade player of the Xmas break and I mentioned Lomax as a great prospect and do you think he will get a start soon.

The 1st grade player said to me “ Na Mary’s not going to give him a run this season next season he will get a start”.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Mary has no idea how to bring new talent through.
Get rid of Mary, don't even give a start in 2018!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Can’t see it happening mate. Coach is way too limited to be that adventurous.
Besides, there is not a lot to be gained by throwing him in so early against seasoned players. He will get his chance though.
Mary did elevate Aikten to first grade without playing any NSW Cup or what ever it was called then. Lomax is a much better prospect than Aikten ever was.

Life's Good

Coach
Mary did elevate Aikten to first grade without playing any NSW Cup or what ever it was called then. Lomax is a much better prospect than Aikten ever was.
He also kept selecting McCrone & Marketo when better options were available.
As for Lomax I’m sure his turn will come.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Zac may need a few games in NSW Cup to understand the physicality, but he won't need long. Has anyone actually seen him irl? He's a unit. Makes most of the centres in first grade look tiny.
Once he gets his body used to the impact changes he will flourish. There's no lack of skill and pace there.

Belta

Juniors
It's great to hear Lomax training well as Fittler on the NRL website just spoke about the emerging blues and he mentioned the performance in training arena are really the gage for a up and comer to becoming a top first grader and from there a top origin player. It was shown with Lafai and his early season form. He may well be a dark horse yet.

nontime111

Juniors
If Lomax isnt in there Round 1 Ill eat my signed '99 semi finals jersey Brownies number 9 he gave me!!
COMON MCGREGOR !!! DO SOMETHING INSPIRING FOR A CHANGE!!

nontime111

Juniors
If Lomax isnt there to kickstart his career as he should be Mcwanker should be horse whipped!! imagine what Harry Bath or Roy would have done? Browny or Waitey? FFS!!! get him IN THERE! why the mediocrity obsession?? its a game, PLAY your BEST men!!

Frank Facer

First Grade
If Lomax isnt there to kickstart his career as he should be Mcwanker should be horse whipped!! imagine what Harry Bath or Roy would have done? Browny or Waitey? FFS!!! get him IN THERE! why the mediocrity obsession?? its a game, PLAY your BEST men!!
I agree, play your best players. I am firmly of the belief that Lomax will be our number 1 centre by the end of the year, if he is given a centre spot from game 1.

Crush

Coach
If Lomax isnt in there Round 1 Ill eat my signed '99 semi finals jersey Brownies number 9 he gave me!!
COMON MCGREGOR !!! DO SOMETHING INSPIRING FOR A CHANGE!!
How do you plan to eat the jersery mate? Asian inspired with a light oyster sauce or a nice gravy perhaps?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
And that’s probably fair enough- see how his body handles the pressure of playing against men week in week out.

Spot on cussy
If they thow him in just on potential.
He may sink and never recover.
If he's killing it in rev grade consistently he will get his chance.
To me mann, Herbert and garrick all ahead of him at this stage.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Spot on cussy
If they thow him in just on potential.
He may sink and never recover.
If he's killing it in rev grade consistently he will get his chance.
To me mann, Herbert and garrick all ahead of him at this stage.
One of the Young guns would have to bite supercoach s ear off for him to take any notice of how they are going sorry to say .no Young guns any time soon ,let's hope I'm wrong ....................