What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Tigers1986

Juniors
If you believe the dirtsheets, he's on his way out when his contract ends. I'm not that fussed either way as he's just become an HBK wannabe these days.

Dolph never has a break, he probably needs one. It is amazing what a layoff can do for someone. That said I still don't get the hype around the guy, he's just a lesser HBK, and gets booked like a lesser HBK.

I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up in the Rumble to take out Roode, but what would be the point of that? He should be back no sooner than the SD after Wrestlemania.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Imo Dolph is an incredible in-ring performer, but Creative seem cold on him.

He may not be WWE Champion material, but he's definitely good enough to be up there competing for other titles.

Imo Dolph is an incredible in-ring performer, but Creative seem cold on him.

He may not be WWE Champion material, but he's definitely good enough to be up there competing for other titles.

He's a 5 time IC champ & 2 time US champ, he does compete for these titles, which is probably his level.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did a repeat of the Michaels vs Ramon angle, where Ziggler goes in as the undefeated champ and Roode as the official champ. Probably around Mania.

Tigers1986

Juniors
I'd expect Ziggler to return on SD this week during a Roode celebration of winning the US title. I've also read rumours that a new title design will be introduced with this angle.

I'm really hopeful that Raw 25 is a good show and not trash. Hopefully we get some good nostalgia.

shiznit

Coach
I just watched that opening clip celebrating 25 years of Raw... pretty f**king cool.

I haven’t kept a serious eye on wrestling for well over a decade...

But they had some great f**king moments on that clip..

My favourite Raw moments...

- Mankind winning the title for the first time.

- Kane’s coronation ceremony where Austin crashed it.

- Austin crashing Mike Tyson’s introduction.

- DX impersonating The Nation of Domination.

I'm not sure about Taker vs Cena

It's heavily rumored to have the angle begin at raw 25

Last year had a gripping story, the haggard old man refusing to let go, sure the double rope spear was hokey but the old man leaves the business on his back putting over young talent

If he can give an 'end of an era' level match every year I'll take it, he is easily the greatest sports entertainer of all time,There's been better wrestlers, more charismatic blokes but nobody had a character that over nor did they have the longevity of the deadman

I'm thinking he'll be the underbiker

Valheru

Coach
Taker/Cena is 5 years too late

It would have done massive business prior to the streak ending and prior to the match quality from Taker decreasing. Now it is just meh, if taker wins so be it, if Cena wins then that's ok too.

I am not sure why it never eventuated actually, from 2009 - 2013, it was easily the best options they had for Taker.

Taker/Cena is 5 years too late

It would have done massive business prior to the streak ending and prior to the match quality from Taker decreasing. Now it is just meh, if taker wins so be it, if Cena wins then that's ok too.

I am not sure why it never eventuated actually, from 2009 - 2013, it was easily the best options they had for Taker.
I'm still salty it was Brock

He had no need for that, it should've been saved for someone like Roman, Punk,Strowman,Balor etc, Wyatt would never have been worthy

I always thought pre shitness Sheamus would take it and the persona along with it

Another anniversary show that feels like the previous 500

I like the use of the Manhattan centre, I’ll give them props for that, but come on guys so overbooked outside of that...couldn’t they think of a different way to use all the old guys?

azzah72

Bench
Worst show I have seen for some time. Poorly layed out, poor promotion of Royal Rumble. Nothing particularly new or entertaining.

The opening segment was a fun nostalgia trip, after that, it completely plummeted.

They should of made the IC match the main event and did that in the Manhattan centra.

What was takers appearance?
Matt and bray just fight?
Why are the revival getting buried?
Soooo much time on that poker game for nothing.
Why bring the wrestlers out to just scurry when Brock came?
The main event was literally an F5 and a power slam.
The only other ok thing the Elias segment and maybe Asuka getting to dump all the girls after the match but the match was crap too.

Jesus.

Last edited:
We all knew raw 25 was going to be the absolute clusterf**k that it ended up being

Raw 1000 was shit too

Taker should've been segment 1
Cena should've been segment 2 in the other arena
Last or second last segment should've been a confrontation in the old arena to set up for WM

Parra Pride

Coach
He does seem like an utter f**kwit

Don't have an opinion on the claim other than I hope it's a lie, they should execute rapists and kiddy fiddlers,I would if I seen someone doing either

False allegations should be worthy of a decade in the clink or more

Reading through a Reddit thread discussing it, the chick making the accusations seems like she is completely unstable and would 100% make this kind of shit up. Not saying she is lying, but it wouldn’t be surprising either way.

Reading through a Reddit thread discussing it, the chick making the accusations seems like she is completely unstable and would 100% make this kind of shit up. Not saying she is lying, but it wouldn’t be surprising either way.
See if she is like that and lied she's a criminal along with a cock juggling thunder merkin

I just want the right people punished harshly

I still think Enzo is a chode regardless

Latest posts