What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Rabbit toes

First Grade
This foul language needs to be stopped please refrain from attacking you could be more diplomatic or dont answer...your making yourself unpopular and the moderator should take action
Haha please. This shit is on constant rotation with the same clown involved.
I dont condone it, in fact it's pointless but I notice you're not calling out the other half of the problem.

As for moderators, please. They'll come in and defend harder, or piss and moan about this year's chances

To summarise, harden up or change the channel. Think I'll see what's on in tigerland, at least those guys have valid points

Rabbits20

Immortal
This foul language needs to be stopped please refrain from attacking you could be more diplomatic or dont answer...your making yourself unpopular and the moderator should take action
Thanks mate he's trying to get me in trouble when he's the one starting it all.....

It's clear to me this is a previously banned member under a different name with a vendetta against me.....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Thanks mate he's trying to get me in trouble when he's the one starting it all.....

It's clear to me this is a previously banned member under a different name with a vendetta against me.....
:joy: Can't argue what I've said, so you accuse me of being someone else :joy:

You just can't handle people calling you out on your bullshit or not taking your opinion as fact. It's f**king pathetic.

I'm not "trying to get you in trouble", I'm laughing at you when you tell blatant lies and use flawed logic and when you can't argue what I've said it's always ":sob:he hates me, he's jealous of me, he's someone else, he's just trying to cause trouble:sob:"

It can't possibly be that you're wrong, lying or someone just disagrees with you. You're too arrogant and thin skinned to accept those as possibilities.

Last edited:
:joy: Can't argue what I've said, so you accuse me of being someone else :joy:

You just can't handle people calling you out on your bullshit or not taking your opinion as fact. It's f**king pathetic.

I'm not "trying to get you in trouble", I'm laughing at you when you tell blatant lies and use flawed logic and when you can't argue what I've said it's always ":sob:he hates me, he's jealous of me, he's someone else, he's just trying to cause trouble:sob:"

It can't possibly be that you're wrong, lying or someone just disagrees with you. You're too arrogant and thin skinned to accept those as possibilities.

In Rabbits20's defense, he's not the only one that can tell you've been around before. I mean it is pretty obvious...

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I thought the same early on, Renno made me eat humble pie. I don’t mind that at all, I’m just glad we’ve got an even better version of AR firing on all cylinders and attacking line like he’s playing U20s again!!!
Dude I'm fine with people saying it, just not when people pretend they didn't.

I didn't think Sutton was up to being an 80 minute second rower after last season, but I'll happily admit I was wrong.

I thought we should have gone with Walker over AJ at fullback last year and I was very, very wrong.

But as adults, we can admit when we're wrong.

Fletch lacks that ability

Rabbits20

Immortal
Still going at me I see even after I've had you on ignore the past month... you just don't let up do you?? That's what bullies do.....

You need to act like an adult and stop calling me Fletch.... I am not Fletch so drop this bullshit act....

I dunno maybe everything is shit for you in life so you come in here to let it out by attacking other posters and I'm not the only one.... being an adukt is standing up for yourself and Handyman and I along with Southy won't be trodden by your game of f**kery...

I never said I wanted AR gone and Douiehi kept long term over him.... stop making up false things to help you feel better about yourself...

Must feel bad to be a bully.... makes you feel worse about yourself... I can't even fathom to bulky other posters on here.... it's very cruel and f**ked up so back off ffs......

I've met AR and all too..... I believe and have always believed he cops far too much criticism from our supporters... I criticise him when warranted but don't say f**k him off for good......

You need to learn to be civil........ love your neighbour as yourself and speak to others the way you'd like to be spoken too... it's not that f**king hard.. I don't hold grudges either as it's unhealthy but some do in here.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Still going at me I see even after I've had you on ignore the past month... you just don't let up do you?? That's what bullies do.....

You need to act like an adult and stop calling me Fletch.... I am not Fletch so drop this bullshit act....

I dunno maybe everything is shit for you in life so you come in here to let it out by attacking other posters and I'm not the only one.... being an adukt is standing up for yourself and Handyman and I along with Southy won't be trodden by your game of f**kery...

I never said I wanted AR gone and Douiehi kept long term over him.... stop making up false things to help you feel better about yourself...

Must feel bad to be a bully.... makes you feel worse about yourself... I can't even fathom to bulky other posters on here.... it's very cruel and f**ked up so back off ffs......

I've met AR and all too..... I believe and have always believed he cops far too much criticism from our supporters... I criticise him when warranted but don't say f**k him off for good......

You need to learn to be civil........ love your neighbour as yourself and speak to others the way you'd like to be spoken too... it's not that f**king hard.. I don't hold grudges either as it's unhealthy but some do in here.
Sick tantrum mate.

Act like an adult and you wouldn't get all the problems you get on here.

Stop playing the victim any time someone disagrees with you or points out your mistakes and all these problems disappear.

Time for you to start acting like an adult mate

Rabbitoad

Juniors
So you're perfect like God.... Righteo back to square 1!!!
Never said that. I've literally pointed out times I was wrong like two comments ago.

If you learned to do the same when you made mistakes, half the people here wouldn't hate you.

Acting like an adult isn't beyond you. You just need to try a bit.

It might be scary at first, but it'll improve your life ten fold mate.

I've helped people far worse than you become functional members of society.

You just need to take that first step

Last edited:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I don't hate you. I don't even dislike you.

But I'm not going to coddle you.

If you can get that through your head, we'll get along fine

Rabbits20

Immortal
Get through your thick head that you're wrong about me wanting AR flicked off....

I didn't say that and you know it....

You stop causing trouble and crucifying every single thing I say!

Who's your next target by the way when they ban me..... probably Itsamansgame?? Already started on him and drove southsport away from here for the most part these days... keep building your gang though...... I'll always fight the good fight....l I shan't be continually mocked.... I'll be an adult and stand my ground so to speak.......

Where is your evidence of this AR stuff?? 80percent of the time you literally have zero evidence to back your claims up which makes it laughable...... I know you wanna get under my skin here but I'm bursting out into laughter over here mate...... cheers for the good medicine...

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Get through your thick head that you're wrong about me wanting AR flicked off....

I didn't say that and you know it....

You stop causing trouble and crucifying every single thing I say!

Who's your next target by the way when they ban me..... probably Itsamansgame?? Already started on him and drove southsport away from here for the most part these days...
You do realise that claiming me pointing out your error and disagreeing with you is a personal attack is kinda proving my point that you claim anyone who disagrees with you or points out your errors is attacking you.

You're literally proving my point for me right now mate.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
No one would judge you for making a mistake, then acknowledging that you got something wrong.

We sure as hell judge you when you get something wrong, refuse to accept it then throw a tantrum blaming other people for pointing it, claiming that we're all "out to get you".

If you act like an adult, people will treat you like one.

It'd make your life a lot less stressful mate

Latest posts