What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Good article in the Guardian about the lack of current Rugby league players being known to the general public.

I grew up watching Sean Long but not one of my mates would know who he is. Something needs to be done to make players better known.

No, really?

Anyway, sarcasm and all that; the product on the field could be better, get rid of the VR for starters, it's fine for RU as they have always had naturally long breaks in play (their props need them).

Granted I don't want tries in every set of six, but we should be scoring more tries in State of Origin matches, which means reducing the numbers on the paddock, this will mean more tries during most club matches though, which i'm fine with. Also get rid of the scrum.

So, we should go to 11-a-side. Still 4 on the bench, as there only should have been 3 until a couple of yrs ago.

StadiumXIII

Juniors
No, really?

Anyway, sarcasm and all that; the product on the field could be better, get rid of the VR for starters, it's fine for RU as they have always had naturally long breaks in play (their props need them).

Granted I don't want tries in every set of six, but we should be scoring more tries in State of Origin matches, which means reducing the numbers on the paddock, this will mean more tries during most club matches though, which i'm fine with. Also get rid of the scrum.

So, we should go to 11-a-side. Still 4 on the bench, as there only should have been 3 until a couple of yrs ago.
yep and lets call it topball and keep it far away and separate from rugby league f#$% d@!& head. It's idiots like you that the world is the way it is. Seriously had enough of the shit that comes from you. Anyone who'd even consider that doesn't even have half a brain. Take that idea and shove it where it belongs!

yep and lets call it topball and keep it far away and separate from rugby league f#$% d@!& head. It's idiots like you that the world is the way it is. Seriously had enough of the shit that comes from you. Anyone who'd even consider that doesn't even have half a brain. Take that idea and shove it where it belongs!

RL is not perfect and never will be, IMO it's far from perfect. I find the vast majority of sport boring to watch, sport is for playing. Anyway, would you say that there are far too many on a rugby union pitch?

taipan

Referee
Will give the middle finger salute ,to a certain troll who kept brining up the non recognition of rugby league by that organisation.

Stallion

First Grade
Will give the middle finger salute ,to a certain troll who kept brining up the non recognition of rugby league by that organisation.

Glad it's happened and it needed to be known. As plenty of people are not aware of this. So the 'troll' as you refer to was doing the right thing.

taipan

Referee
Glad it's happened and it needed to be known. As plenty of people are not aware of this. So the 'troll' as you refer to was doing the right thing.

I am referring to a guy "named "David Moore.Who consistently bagged Intel rl, because Sport Accord wouldn't recognise it.

KokoRugbyLeague

Juniors
I respect rugby league but the NRL is quality rugby league. Does it hurt your poms need to bow down i don't think your knees are low enough. Don't kid yourself with international rugby league bs more english interests if you care play the french or irish. I love origin and the NRL and status quo stays like that. Good luck poms.

KokoRugbyLeague

Juniors
Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave league. Go to union your prob come back when those union fellas don't pay you enough. Anyways why can't you just support an NRL team or an origin they might not be poms but they are the best of the best of both codes.

Latest posts