What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2017/18

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
For the last 3 overs of that game ball by ball the team I thought was going to win changed. Great game.

Pollard one of the great bludgers in the history of world cricket.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Pollard one of the great bludgers in the history of world cricket.

Full credit to Laughlin, pitched it up and full. You could see the sloth was hanging for a short one so he could whack it for 6.

Didn’t see the slug silence the crowd after the last ball either :neutral_face:

TheParraboy

Staff member
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/22305651/big-bash-league-enters-jungle

So the BBL Grand Final is on at 4pm because Ten prefers to show 'I'm a celebrity' and is hoping to use the biggest game of the domestic cricket season as a springboard for its bullshit reality show?

Pathetic that CA agreed to this.

Said as much earlier in the thread

Don't need to be Einstein to know why the final was at that time
Watch them try and push this green v mundine jungle crap in most of the ad breaks
they will probably hope a lot of the bbl viewers will stay on and watch, they are desperate for ratings

TheParraboy

Staff member
Scorchers 6/66

Coyte 3/14

Looks like Sixers will be the womens champs

hey Heather Graham just got out

Timbo

Staff member
Just got off the phone with a mate, he hadn't realised this was on at 4pm and had planned on watching tonight at 7.30.

I wonder how many casual fans will be stung.

Bazal

Post Whore
Christ, I fell asleep after the women's game for a bit, woke up to Phlegm doing a wicket of truth highlights package...

He really is a self absorbed f**kwit with no grasp on reality

Timbo

Staff member
The lack of the *cough, bullshit* 19 year old Rashid Khan will sting the Strikers.

Patorick

Staff member
Christ, I fell asleep after the women's game for a bit, woke up to Phlegm doing a wicket of truth highlights package...

He really is a self absorbed f**kwit with no grasp on reality
No one's perfect.

;)

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Latest posts