What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just played the first disc of Jeff Lynne's ELO Wembley or Bust, just wow, his voice live is still in fine form, can't wait to play the rest of the album.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Horrie a friend of mine went to England last year saw them live , She said it was awesome.

That does sound awesome, I am toying with the idea of seeing them live in Los Angeles later this year although I would probably prefer to see them in England but the economics of it all and a shorter flight point to LA at the moment, hopefully he will still be performing when I do another UK/ Europe trip in a few years.
2nd disc was great too, the album came with a blu ray disc and I went to play it last night only to learn that my DVD/ blu ray player has died.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Had a horror week at work with the manager quitting and having to do extra shifts for casuals having sickies and to add further insult to injury finally on my one day off this week today which was also my birthday I got a phone call from work from a casual who couldn't do a shift so in I went yet again. When I come home my better half had a lovely dinner ready and a copy of Benny Anderssons Piano for my birthday, put it on and suddenly all the stress from the week just seem to lift, although I have only played half the disc his versions of The Day Before You Came and I Wonder were just beautiful to listen to.

thorson1987

Coach
stream-eminem-revival

Nothing on his first few albums but some very good songs.

Favourites are Arose, Like Home, Bad Husband and Castle.

Life's Good

Coach
I attended a wedding last night and the bride & groom made an entrance to ‘The power of love’ - Huey Lewis & The News. It reminded me of how much I enjoyed their music. A particular favourite of mine is ‘I wanna new drug’.

More a what's coming up list for 2018:

The Wombats
Franz Ferdinand
Chvrches
We Are Scientists
Lo Moon
MGMT

Interested in hearing the new STP album too.

And the Pet Shop Boys, Eurythmics, Hoodoo Gurus re-releases.

to_ddeath

Coach
Early AOTY contender IMO...just an absolute joy to listen to & about to go back for repeat listens.

Im going to see Roger on wednesday night in Brisbane.

Hope you had a blast. For someone who is 74 years old, he really knows how to put on a great concert. Had the Sydney crowd in the palm of his hand. When Comfortably Numb was played as the final song, he got the crowd to sing along with him at the chorus. :D

doyen

Bench
KFjF64Mcaao

This girl's a great singer-----the new Dusty Springfield!!

She was out here a couple of year's back--performed at the Opera House!

Last edited:

Latest posts