What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Munster

JDHD

Juniors
Apparently the Storm are tired of his shit and are looking at releasing him from his contract. What does everyone think: would you take him? I'm in two minds about it. On the one hand, his playing ability is incredible. He'd be an asset on the field to every team he's in. On the other hand, how much of a f**kwit must he be if Bellamy is prepared to give up on an Australian and Origin level rep based on behaviour? Thoughts?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Munster plus an adequate, new coach is a Utopian thought,

McGregor wouldn't be able to control his alleged misdemeanours,

watatank

Coach
It's hard to see the Storm releasing Munster, he may be having some issues but he's basically the guy that the future at the Storm will be built around. Will have to wait and see if the situation is untenable

Belta

Juniors
This fantasy post is in reference to a rising super star, that we cannot argue about. If this fantasy unfolds he'd not be for us. He'd create major reshuffling of players, and be demanding big, big bucks (except if he went to the roosters of course). On this basis it's a no from me.

watatank

Coach
This fantasy post is in reference to a rising super star, that we cannot argue about. If this fantasy unfolds he'd not be for us. He'd create major reshuffling of players, and be demanding big, big bucks (except if he went to the roosters of course). On this basis it's a no from me.

Wouldn't be much of a reshuffle at all. You'd sign him to play fullback and we know we have some cap space, don't know if it's enough to fit Munster in (that's another matter). Mind you, if he was to leave, it'd make more sense for him to sign with a club like Gold Coast

Gareth67

First Grade
It's beyond me why a player who has the world at his feet ( almost ) would behave in such an idiotic manner ? I mean really , for pity bluudy sake , would someone slap a bit of common sense into the bloke before it's is too late and he is excommunicated to the ESL.

And credit to our own Ben Hunt for not making a mountain out of a mole hill .

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
didn't he smack ben hunt during the world cup?i wouldn't risk destabilising the team early in the season he seems a bit loose we just got rid of a loose unit in dugan
You're being harsh on Dugan I think.
FFS Dugan missed a bus and went to the pub, had a few beers and some photos with kids hardly a "loose unit".
Munster is a nasty kettle of fish and has a major aggression problem while on the booze not something synonymous with Dugan.

JDHD

Juniors
For mine a nice clean kill there TRVR
However be prepared for the 365 posts that follow, that totally ignore anything you have said.
Another killer Zomby thread coming up.
Debunked.

Yes just like all the rumours about Jarryd Hayne, Matt Moylan, Mitchell Pearce, Tyrone Peachy etc etc were all debunked. Until he's actually re-signed with the Storm, this is up in the air.

Eastview

Juniors
Even though it's already been dismissed if it was true I'd sign him in a heart beat...already 10 times the player of any of our fullback options and will only get better

VodkaSaint

Juniors
If he is released, he would want fullback or 5/8 market $ value, so we would be paying way overs for a centre. I'd prefer him sign with a more desperate club, and we then go in and make an offer for one of that club's better backs.
you should ask for the recruitment job at our Club, good thinking

Latest posts