What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s going on at Penrith?

The_Shield

Juniors
Yeh I kinda laughed when experts were saying a move to the GC will revive his nrl career. I can’t think of one player who’s moved onto bigger things at the Titans
Jarrod Wallace. Went from a nobody at the Broncos to an Origin player at the Titans

Clifferd

Coach
Jarrod Wallace. Went from a nobody at the Broncos to an Origin player at the Titans

I think he was destined for big things regardless of which club he went to. But yeah, for every Jarrod Wallace at the Titans there’s about 10 Kyle Lovett’s

OldPanther

Coach
They had a long term plan to make the club a success and decided to throw it out for a shit coach who hates naturally talented footballers. If Brennan was given the job after Griffin's current contract we keep our best players and become a power house club. Now we are slowing sinking back to the Elliot days.

roofromoz

First Grade
They had a long term plan to make the club a success and decided to throw it out for a shit coach who hates naturally talented footballers. If Brennan was given the job after Griffin's current contract we keep our best players and become a power house club. Now we are slowing sinking back to the Elliot days.

It could be worse... Mick Leary is no longer CEO.

The_Shield

Juniors
So if Wallace stayed at the Broncos, he wouldn't have made Origin? That's some....interesting logic considering Walters is coach.
As usual you have no idea. It wasn’t about how good Wallace would be if he stayed at the Broncos, it was about who improved at the Titans. And Wallace is definitely better off now then when he was at Brisbane.

isaiah

Bench
Yeh I kinda laughed when experts were saying a move to the GC will revive his nrl career. I can’t think of one player who’s moved onto bigger things at the Titans
Jarryd Hayne and Nat peteru, and that's just last year

Peachey wouldn't be in my run on side. Cartwright with all his problems, get rid. Maloney instead of Moylan at the moment, as has been said.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Free hot dogs?

Did he get arrested again ?

Hotdogs arrested
July 25, 2005
Page Tools
hotdogs.jpg
Big Brother housemate 'Hotdogs'.
Photo: Supplied

Big Brother contestant Simon Deering has been charged with public nuisance after being caught urinating in a public place.

Deering, who went by the name of Hotdogs in the reality TV show, said he was "embarrassed and ashamed" after being charged by Cairns police.

"I am embarrassed and ashamed to confirm that I was charged overnight in Cairns for public nuisance," Deering said in a statement.

"Following an appearance, I partied too hard and made the mistake of urinating in a public place.

"I allowed the rollercoaster ride of the past few weeks to affect my behaviour and I apologise for any hurt and embarrassment this incident may have caused."

Deering was released on bail this morning.

A court date has been set for the Big Brother evictee to contest his charge.

He said he would be seeking independent legal advice.

Deering was ousted from the reality TV compound in the show's ninth week.

The 27-year-old was evicted by a 53 per cent voting margin.

In the house, Deering was shown grabbing a female contestant's breasts and angered another male contestant by touching his crotch.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/tv--radio/hotdogs-arrested/2005/07/25/1122143777821.html