What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

axl rose

Bench
The Cloverfield Paradox- Prometheus/Sunshine/Life/Event Horizon mash up. I missed what any of this had to do with the first two movies, but whatever it was entertaining enough.

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
Recently watched Girl on a train.
I found the flashbacks mixed into the storyline a bit hard to follow(or it could just be me!). Other than that I enjoyed how the story ended up playing out.
Spoiler alert:

Justin Theroux is a very convincing merkin.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Swinging Safari

I was expecting cringe worthy but this movie was beyond cringe worthy, apart from one or two good belly laughs most of it was beyond belief, I'm actually not sure why they even had to make it. I sort of remember growing up in the 70s as a good time , after seeing that movie the 70s was horrible :rolleyes:

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
The Cloverfield Paradox- Prometheus/Sunshine/Life/Event Horizon mash up. I missed what any of this had to do with the first two movies, but whatever it was entertaining enough.

It literally explains how the cloverfield monsters came to be on earth. How did you miss that?

PJ

First Grade
It was watchable, but not much more

The arm bit was silly and became ridiculous at a point, and that really took me out of the movie.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Bright

Decent enough even if it was predictable. Considering how complex they made the world I think it would have worked better as a 4-6 part series as opposed to jamming it all into a sub 2hr movie

horrie hastings

First Grade
Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool.

Interesting look at former movie star and Academy award winner Gloria Grahame in the last few years of her life. Annette Bening is wonderful as Gloria although I found her voice a bit grating early in the film but I soon got over that as the depth of her character came out, Jamie Bell is great as her younger lover and Julie Walters is also good as Jamie's mother and there is also a brief cameo from Vanessa Redgrave. Thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

bileduct

Coach
Go see Peter Rabbit, you f**ks! One of my friends is the VFX supervisor and also the voice actor for the rooster.

Latest posts