What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lucas must be getting announced (officially) soon?

yeh, has been on Twitter about 2 hours ago

I dont know how Levy does it but we wanted him in the Summer TW and PSG wanted 50mill and now we pick him up in the winter TW for 25mill. In this crazy TW market that is a steal.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Masterclass from Eriksen this morning, I wonder how much Jose will offer for him in the summer TW.

Smack

Coach
you need to change your avatar again, this one is at least 2 days old

No I can't. I'm in love.

alicia-vikander-gettyimages-512584258_1600jpg.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bossed the goons everywhere but the scoreboard, missed way too many easy ones, Cech had a decent game for the gooners

Moose finally back to beast mode, he really seems to be match fit agian, finally, so too Coco Lamella

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what a huge comeback after going down 2 zip after 8 mins from 2 penalty/free kicks.

2 away goals is a top effort, we controlled possession for most of the game

bring on the return leg at Wembley

hellteam

First Grade
Great result, certainly would have taken that before the game. I like that if we win we get through.

Admittedly I don't really speak to too many other Spurs fans in real life, but I read Reddit a lot. The nearly 100 percent consensus there seems to be that Aurier is our #1 RB and is better than Trippier.

Aurier had an off night tonight I know, but even before tonight I cannot understand how anyone had that opinion.

Trippier is a gun and is probably our second most creative player behind Eriksen. Has great vision and sets up so many chances. No worse than Aurier in defence (I would actually say better). Happy he'll be there for the return leg.

Think we will bring back Toby and play 5 at the back again.

My brother is going to the second leg at Wembley. To say I'm jealous is the biggest understatement ever

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree about Aurier, nearly cost us the game and if he doesn't trip their player over in the box we actually win, he has pace and a decent passing game but too many brain fades and Trips sets up way more opportunities

I know Juve were not at full strength but really only had one decent chance at goal in open play, cant see them penetrating us too much with Toby back in the return leg at Wembley

Moose and Eriksen just so good on the big stages

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Reo Griffiths is a kid to keep an eye on, 17 years old and getting a lot of interest from European clubs, too young to sign a professional contract, turns 18 in June,

22 goals on 20 games so far this season for our U/18s. Much like Harry Kane is is/was an young AM but also plays a bit of striker.

Hard to imagine Harry as an AM now,

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we had them, took the early lead and had more shots on goal

oh well, thats footy

Latest posts