What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions for next weekend's clashes.

Melbourne vs Leeds
St George-Illawarra vs Hull FC
South Sydney vs Wigan

Melbourne have home ground advantage. Leeds were not at their best last weekend in last weekend's Super League match. So Melbourne should win comfortably. The clash of the four wingers will be worth seeing, as will the debut of Brodie Croft. Melbourne by 12 +

Hull FC have suffered a terrible injury toll in their game against Wigan. Reshuffling players into different positions will make smooth player combinations difficult for Hull against a strong St. George-Illawarra team, in which England internationals Gareth Widdop and James Graham will shine.. St. George-Illawarra by 12+

Wigan have a quality team, as they showed in the first half against Hull FC. They should be too good for the Rusty Rabbitohs, despite the return of Greg Inglis and the debut of Dane Gagai. Expect the Burgess brothers to try hard for South Sydney, but to no avail. Sam Tomkins and Morgan Escare will shine. Wigan by 7+

POPEYE

Coach
If the Australian teams take it seriously, Dragons/Rabbitohs might use the games to prepare for the Charity Shield in Magic Mudgee and Melbourne play at full strength, the Poms should be happy to just draw a crowd

Marlins

Juniors
Geez last time I saw one of those:
- Julia Gillard was PM
- Game of Thrones wasn’t a thing
- Stephen Dank was sought after for his skills and reputation
- alien supported the tigers
Game Of Thrones was a popular and critically acclaimed Novel.

ed-grimley

Bench
If the Australian teams take it seriously, Dragons/Rabbitohs might use the games to prepare for the Charity Shield in Magic Mudgee and Melbourne play at full strength, the Poms should be happy to just draw a crowd
I was going to go to the Wollongong game as WIN is just up the road but I heard on the media that the game was going to be a sell-out. I decided not to go and battle the congestion around WIN and the Ent Cent and still miss out on a ticket. It turns out that the crowd was a little underwhelming.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Game Of Thrones was a popular and critically acclaimed Novel.
images

The_Shield

Juniors
Hearing that Souths are going to be very under strength against Wigan. No Reynolds, No Walker, No Inglis, and a few others missing as well. That gives Wigan a chance

Hearing that Souths are going to be very under strength against Wigan. No Reynolds, No Walker, No Inglis, and a few others missing as well. That gives Wigan a chance

Where did you hear that? From the drunk guy lying on the footpath outside your favourite pub?

Latest posts