What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I hate penriff supporters. Was at a game @ Parra one night and had a young family of their rednecks sitting behind us. The youngest girl (10 yrs old) gets up and yells. 'linesman you're a c#&t!'

Mum and dad just laugh and pat her on the head. Classy stuff.. So I threw me bourbon & coke at her.

Turns out linesman was a c&#t though.

They were probably just happy to see that she screamed "you're" instead of "your".

Gazzamatta

Coach
A great player back when hookers actually had to win scrums. Followed Billy Raynor in the Eels 12 shirt and lost nothing by comparison. Im pretty sure he was selected for NSW at least once.
Played some first grade with his brother Mal.
RIP Macca. Loved watching your efforts in the 60s.

Stevie

Bench
Matt Lodge named at prop for the Broncos. As much as I hate them I am interested to see how he goes. They lost him this season as 116kg but he looks even bigger. Fricken big unit. Very good junior wonder if he’ll finally kick on.

Stevie

Bench
Another thing. What’s doing with the roster spot?

We need to fill another in the next month right? Who will it go to or can we just give it to one of the 21’s players?

Please tell me we have a last minute prop steal coming up :cry:

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Another thing. What’s doing with the roster spot?

We need to fill another in the next month right? Who will it go to or can we just give it to one of the 21’s players?

Please tell me we have a last minute prop steal coming up :cry:

I think the 29th spot will go to one of the development six (either Ray Stone or Reed Mahoney) then we'll hold off on adding a 30th just in case a club needs to offload a player.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep. I can't see any players we would want being released before the first of March. More likely by 30 June when clubs are juggling their cap for 2019.

I think the 29th spot will go to one of the development six (either Ray Stone or Reed Mahoney) then we'll hold off on adding a 30th just in case a club needs to offload a player.
After they do that could they ever be bumped back to the development squad, or they're now earning too much? Or is this another one of those things no one knows?