What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

I just watched the 2012 Royal rumble. Jesus that was a bad match. No starpower, crowd didn’t give a f**k. I honestly didn’t know who at least five of them were (admittedly I wasn’t watching wwe at the time)

The ending with Jericho & Sheamus was awesome, the rest of the match was kind of terrible. Didn't help that a Chris Jericho win was the only thing that made sense at the time yet Sheamus won the damn match. It was really bad though (Ricardo, Santino, Michael Cole, King)

ek999

First Grade
Asuka has lost matches before. She has been DQ'd, a member of a tag team that wasn't pinned and eliminated from battle royales. She can be eliminated but still protect her reputation and hopefully set up a fued to take her through to Mania

Matt23

Staff member
EC3/Bateman has showed up at NXT takeover, meanwhile Rousey’s on instagram trying her best to convince people that’s she’s In Columbia...

Asuka has lost matches before. She has been DQ'd, a member of a tag team that wasn't pinned and eliminated from battle royales. She can be eliminated but still protect her reputation and hopefully set up a fued to take her through to Mania

That's true, but even with an asterix, I don't think you can sweep a big 4 PPV loss like this one under the rug as easily as you can on NXT.

InFlames

Juniors
Jim Cornette absolutely annihilated Raw 25 on his podcast. There's a short version on YouTube if you guys are interested.

(Also had to lol as my phone autocorrected his name to Jim Cornetto)

Stephanie McMahon on the mic during the rumble will be like nails going down chalkboards. Any idea how much credit she will bathe in on the night re the women's wrestling revolution?

Jim Cornette absolutely annihilated Raw 25 on his podcast. There's a short version on YouTube if you guys are interested.

Stephanie McMahon on the mic during the rumble will be like nails going down chalkboards. Any idea how much credit she will bathe in on the night re the women's wrestling revolution?

Been listening to Talk is Jericho while working , the Cornette episode is a doozy

___

Juniors

Surprisingly, she wasn't too bad. She was a colour commentator though, Michael Cole did most of the talking. I found it odd that the 5-7 odd women wrestlers that returned didn't get the big "OHHHH" from Michael Cole when their entrance music played. It was ok for a women's RR, however will this be a regular thing from now one? I think 2 RR's every year might be a bit too much... then again WWE are notorious for making everything from weekly shows to PPVs longer and longer and longer. The RR is now 4+ hours and WrestleMania plus SummerSlam are 5 hours... I predict in 10 years time WM and SS 6 hours, and RR 5 hours

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Surprisingly, she wasn't too bad. She was a colour commentator though, Michael Cole did most of the talking. I found it odd that the 5-7 odd women wrestlers that returned didn't get the big "OHHHH" from Michael Cole when their entrance music played. It was ok for a women's RR, however will this be a regular thing from now one? I think 2 RR's every year might be a bit too much... then again WWE are notorious for making everything from weekly shows to PPVs longer and longer and longer. The RR is now 4+ hours and WrestleMania plus SummerSlam are 5 hours... I predict in 10 years time WM and SS 6 hours, and RR 5 hours

It really depends on the roster, its hard to have one every year due to how thin the womens roster is, it really relies on 1 off appearances for it to work.

That said i really hope it stays.

It's depressing he's put in so much good work as is so over but they have a hard on over Roman

I'm not a Roman hater but he's bland as f**k and it's time for a heel run

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Always interesting to see who they push.
Rhyno would be great choice for a midcard run, he is so popular.

Balor, Joe are both seemingly more popular than Reigns. Although I'm not sure on merch sales, and let's be honest, that's what Vince cares about.