What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership

ThingFish

Juniors
God the footy we played in 2014 was fantastic. Dylan Walker was such a crucial part of our attacking play. Never realised how big of a loss he was until now. Same as Greg Inglis.

Yeah I’ve been watching my 2014 full season box set as a build up to the season. We really timed it well. A real slow start to the season, then AJ came on board, then a build in form to an absolutely monster of a finish to the season. Those last 3-4 rounds and the finals we where flying.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah I’ve been watching my 2014 full season box set as a build up to the season. We really timed it well. A real slow start to the season, then AJ came on board, then a build in form to an absolutely monster of a finish to the season. Those last 3-4 rounds and the finals we where flying.

Yeah I think we really need another AJ as well because it looks like he’ll be starting at fullback. Hiroti sounds like a great prospect and there’s also the chance that we somehow get Joe Burgess this year. Some real speed outside Gagai would be nice.

Pommy

Coach
Yeah I think we really need another AJ as well because it looks like he’ll be starting at fullback. Hiroti sounds like a great prospect and there’s also the chance that we somehow get Joe Burgess this year. Some real speed outside Gagai would be nice.

Joe Burgess didn’t even start for Wigan the other night did he?

Pommy

Coach
Don’t forget ticketed members have the Gosford game included but you must redeem it before the game. Cards will not work.

callmack1

Staff member

Pommy

Coach
Membership is still slowly building which is mean!

I was going to get the ANZAC jersey as it's so friggin nice but I'm not so sure now.

I have it, I’m not as happy with it in person. The colour changes mixed with a lot of gold really make it feel very festive.
Not sure if the normal red and green would have been better or not.