What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Try Amazon Prime. $3/m for 1st 6 months. Not a huge collection but is growing. They make their own stuff like netflix. Goliath American Gods and those Top Gear merkins.
Well for $3 I might as well. What I really want though is a wide variety of recent movies, so I'll probably get quickflix as well. It just seems far too complicated atm. Too many providers. The top gear guys I'm over though. Don't even watch that when it's on FTA anymore.

Having said that, Barnaby is a massive hypocrite by recently playing the sanctity of marriage card during the SSM debate and last year suggesting that young girls would be encouraged to be promiscuous if they were inoculated against the virus which caused cervical cancer. Yes he may have been playing politics and pandering to his old fart electorate, but these things always find a way to come back and bite you.

He might be right about that.

I mean, the birth control pill and the prevalence of the condom most certainly drove female promiscuity in the back half of last century. Not saying that there's anything wrong with that, at all, but just that controlling the biological risks that are associated with sex certainly frees women to engage in more of it, and with a wider variety of partners.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's twice in less than a week that you have used the word 'hypergamy'. When you learn a new word the trick is to use it judiciously.

Gronk

Staff member
He might be right about that.

I mean, the birth control pill and the prevalence of the condom most certainly drove female promiscuity in the back half of last century. Not saying that there's anything wrong with that, at all, but just that controlling the biological risks that are associated with sex certainly frees women to engage in more of it, and with a wider variety of partners.

100%. I’m the same with stem cell and gene therapy with spinal cord injuries. I mean if they can reverse quadriplegia it will only encourage risk takers going out there on the weekends to go nuts.

Gronk

Staff member
Yet another school shooting in the US

No doubt you know who will apply his usual policy to the matter

9827FFC1-DB6E-4897-A1AB-1DBC0800F7FA.jpeg

Latest posts